Who and Where?

Rumplestiltskin led them in to a small kitchen where a small table where they all took a seat. "I may help you or not depending on how you want to help the others. How do you want to help them?" Rumplestiltskin asked.
"I want to use the book since it got us there and got me back." Esther answered.
"I can whip up a spell for the book to bring back everyone and have them start where they left off, not remembering what happen in the other world." He told them.
"I like that idea how do we bring them back?" Esther asked interested.
"Well you have to find a rare plant called the Riria which means the forbidden. You will have to travel through the Sherwood forest, and up the Seven Dwarf's Mountain to a small forest, where the sword in the stone used to rest. Then return and we can bring back the whole enchanted forest." Rumplestiltskin said leaning towards Esther. "Best be upon your way, daughter let Alice show you the way." A blink of an eye later Rumplestiltskin disappeared.

Leaving Alice and Esther traveled back to Goose lake to gather supplies for their journey. Esther fed the geese and watered them before they left. Carrying two bundles of food and blankets, Esther and Alice reached a portal to Nottingham and jumped through.

Standing up Esther dusted off her skirts and looked around. A huge black castle stood before them, it had five watch towers that could almost touch the sky. "Lets go we won't have much time here." Alice whispered.
Then Esther noted that it was dead silent and Alice's whisper seemed to bounce off the houses. Their footsteps echoed off the wall as the ran, then the ground started to shudder as the hoofbeats got louder. "Halt in the name of the Sheriff!" A man cried out. Stopping Esther and Alice turned around to face about a dozen men. "We're sorry did we do something wrong, sir?" Alice pretended to be scared. The man signaled the others to surround the two girls. "Yes girly you did that and much, much more." He answered in a grim tone. Raising his hand the men moved in grabbing Esther and Alice before heading off to the castle. Esther looked at the castle once with awe but now in horror as they walked through the gates. The peasants huddled for warmth and begged for money or food. The courtyard stunk of rotting corpses and unmentionable things.

(()()()()())
Sorry it's short but school is busy and I've been sick. I will try to give you a longer chapter soon.
The picture is rumplestiltskin.