Wonderland

Honk, honk, honk

Esther woke up to the geese honking outside an open window that she had closed the night before. Slowly Esther got up and grabbed a pan, that was sitting on the table in the one roomed hut.

"Hello is anyone there?" She called in to the slightly dark room.
"Hello dearie, remember me?" A voice called out.
"No who are you?" Esther called out again.
"No need to worry dearie, you'll see me soon." The voice said again before Esther woke up in cold sweat. Slowly and unsteadly got up and got dressed. Knock knock. "Come in." She called to the door. The door opened to Alice. "Hello Alice." She said uneasily.
"Are you okay? You seem shaken up." Alice asked worried.
"Just a nightmare, I'll be okay." Saying that Esther walked to the trunk up against the wall and pulled out a dress and went behind a screen to change. Awkward silence filled the room since neither knew what to say. After Esther walked out from behind the screen, she went to the door grabbed a shaw and put it on. "Come on, Alice I've got to feed the geese." Esther said over her shoulder before walking out the door. Alice and Esther walked to the goose house to feed the geese after Alice broke the news. "Esther we have to go to Wonderland to find a man named Rumplestiltskin. He can help us use the book to bring back everyone. Where's the book?"
"Um, okay I guess we can go see Rumplestiltskin but is it safe?" Esther asked.
"I don't know if Rumplestiltskin will help us or if it will be safe." Alice said starting to have second thoughts.
"Lets go." Esther ran back to the hut and dove under her bed to retrieve the book. Struggling to get out from under the bed Esther said, "I've got it." Standing up Esther smiled at Alice before they set off.

Reaching the portal before noon the girl sat down on a log near by. A few minutes later they stood up and walked to the portal. "Esther don't let go no matter what happens." Alice told her taking her hand and holding on tightly. "Ready?" Alice asked. Esther nodded her heard in response before they both jumped.

Screaming Esther and Alice fell through the portal and landed harshly on the ground causing Esther to yelp. Standing up Alice looked around for a moment before helping Esther up. "Ready to see Rumplestiltskin?" Alice asked in a fake cheery way.
"Yes." Esther said breathless looking around in awe. "I can't believe you grew up here it's beautiful."
Looking around there's flowers taller than people and the bluest sky, a yellow brick road, the portal when you looked at it, it looked like a picture hanging from nothing. Alice lead Esther down the yellow brick road until they came to a bunch of other roads of different colors. "Come on Esther we have to stay on the green road and not step off, because if we do we get lost and can't find the road again." Alice said leading Esther down the green road. "Is it safe, Alice?" Esther asked worried.
"No dangers that I know of." She said confidently. Wandering down the road Esther started to worry that they couldn't save the others and Alice kept reassuring that they could.

Near the end of the road the forest started to thin out to a clearing with a little house set in the middle of the clearing. The man from Esther's dream came out of the house. "Ah, dearie I see you decide to come back." Rumplestiltskin said to Esther.
"You know each other?" Alice said looking between the two.
"No." Esther said but Rumplestiltskin Had a different answer.
"Yes, but we haven't seen each other since the day she was born." Rumplestiltskin said pointing to Esther. "What can I do to help you?"