''This is home''

We parked into the driveway of our new home which was a big family home. I looked to my right away from my family and the movers unpacking, to see a buff guy,black hair and a tight shirt that looks as if it going to rip off of his body. He was jogging back to his house which was beside us. His eyes gazed at me and he suddenly stop still staring at me, I felt as if i belonged to him. We broke eye contact when a girl in his house called his name walking out wining about something. His look changed into annoyance when she came up and hugged him his eyes traveled back to my mine with an apologetic look. My eyes left his and gazed at his right hand to find a wedding ring. My eyes widened but not much to show. He unhooked the hug quickly when he noticed me looking at his hand. I heard my dad calling my name so I walked to were he was to see him wearing a pair of goggles. My eye were filled with amusement to see my dad in that. He told me to get ready to get beat in our annual swimming race. When i was little me and dad do a lot of sporting activities of course gymnastics. Before I went inside i looked back at the guy to find him still looking my way, until his wife i supposed called him.''Adam baby come inside to eat.'' We'll he wont be mine.

After my father beating me yet again in or contest I decided to walk the dog and explore a little. While walking in the neighborhood park I felt a sudden presence I looked around and saw nothing until I saw a dark shadow approaching. I tried to look closely but my vision was blurry. Lola my dog was barking and pulling the chain. The black figure was getting closer and it looked like a black wolf, more of a horse size wolf. Lola was still barking until the wolf let out a loud growl and Lola whimpered behind my legs. The wolf was getting closer, so I picked up Lola and ran off. I looked behind me to find the wolf chasing me. I headed off towards the forest when I heard ''STOP. Please !.'' It said behind me. I instantly stop when I heard that. I looked behind me to find the man who was my neighbor. ''Who are you '' I said almost crying . He had a pleading look on his face when he saw me. He began to slowly walk up to me with his hands up . ''just calm down I didn't mean to scare I just want to talk .'' I gave him a confused look. ''I don't know you why would you want to talk''.
He looked down muttering '' you will.''