Chapter 5: Romance

Mabel POV

We drove back to my house. I was still angry at Gideon. I didn't even what to look at him. "What is Gideon here?" Grunkle Stan ask. "Don't ask." I mumble. Then Jume came in, "Got the parents...they are at the house Grandfather. You were right, Grunkle Stan about just take them. They wouldn't believe me."

"Just call me Stan. Mabel and...well Dipper." Grunkle Stan reply.

Jume nos. Then Gideon came up to him, acting all tough. Oh brother. "What have you been doing to my Sugar plum?" Gideon snaps. Jume was confuse, "What is a sugar plum?"

Gideon folded his arms, "Mabel."

"Mabel isn't a sugar plum, she is a human." Jume said.

Gideon gave a hard chuckle, "Oh, oh Mabel. Sure someone...yeah someone who is not even from here."

I cheeks started to get warm, "Gideon!"

"What is going on? Who is he? One of your friends?" Jume ask, who was still very confuse.

"Hardly." I hiss.

"Oh Mabel is just upset." Gideon said then he stretch out his hand, "Name's Gideon."

Jume look at the hand, "What is that for?"

Gideon pulled back his hand, Still having a deep smile, "I'm already looking better then you."

I rolled my eyes, "Gideon."

"Hush my love."

"Love?" Jume ask looking at me.

"No Jume he doesn't mean that. He is just a creepier that he thinks I'm his. Don't listen to him."

Jume nods and then looks at Gideon, "You are a Dog Sniffer. It is a shame. If we on the planet Bok in the Rao Universe then you will be a gonner." Then Jume laughs to himself, "Oh Woobo."

Gideon rolls his eyes.

"Alright enough Gideon." Grunkle Stan said. "So I'm guessing you know about the end and what out."

Gideon nod, "Yes."

"Alright if you want out then shut up!" Grunkle Stan snaps.

Gideon tightens his mouth but stayed quite. "I also got your two friends Mabel. They are also at the house. the same with the red head and that one family with the baby mother." Jume said.

"Thank you Jume." I said, then I face Grunkle Stan, "Are you and Cade all set up?"

"Cade took them and disappeared. I'm guessing back to the house. We grab some Ford's research, the stun guns, the trasporters, food, and some equitment. I think we are all set." Grunkle Ford reply, "Cade already took Waddles, mother and the kids."

I now, "Alright, that is it I'm gussing. Jume...you take everyone but me at the moment. I want a moment alone."

Jume nods and everyone disappears. I looked around the quite Mystery Shack. Memories ran through my head. I knew I shouldn't really think about it but I am. I remember how I got my graveling hook and Dipper got his hat. I could remember the good times that we have with each other. I went through the house. I could remember all the good times that we have together. Watching Ducktective, the party, summerween, the craziness of the portal being opening, and just so much more. I finally made it to my room.

The two beds where still there. I sigh as I sat on my bed looking up at Dipper's bed. I miss him. I know what he was doing and I know that he was gone but I still miss him. Then Jume came and sat by me. It startle me.