Epilouge

6 MONTHS LATER.

Stefan's POV

I can't believe we are doing this. Again. But every time we do this I am always nervous. The priest laughs at my restlessness as I pace here and there on the platform attracting attention and the others start laughing too. And then suddenly Conner comes. He is the ring bearer. Followed by her.

She is walked down the aisle by her father. He was ready to kick my ass once he heard that we were back together. Hope saved me. Literally.

Conner was still in love with Hope but he didn't want that to ruin our wedding so we asked him to become the ring bearer. Stella is the maid of honor and well Josh is the best man. Me and Hope, we decided to adopt children. We have already adopted 3 and now we were going to adopt 2 more. I know. Too many children. But that's the way we want it to be.

As she walks down a smile on her face I can't help but tear up. Two traitorous tears fall down my face and I wipe it with my hand. The gesture doesn't go unnoticed by her. She looks shocked. I am too. Yeah. I am crying on my wedding. Big Deal.

When she is finally up the stage where I am standing his father leans in and whispers in my eat, "if this happens again.... I will have your balls". Hope bursts out laughing and I gulp. The guests just look at me weirdly.

"Okay everyone.... let's start. If anyone has any objections as why these two shouldn't be together speak up now or forever hold your mourn." I glare at the audience and some snicker.

"Do you..." the priest starts but I don't let him finish, "I do". He chuckles.

"Do you....." "I do" How replies. He chuckles again. We finish the other things and then he says "you may now kiss the bride"

I don't waste my time and scoop her in my arms and kiss her senselessly. Now this is the beginning of our new life together and I'll be damned if she ever walks away again.

Finish. How was it ? If you like this story please check out my other stories 'Lucifer' and 'Zurieun'.