Chapter 23:"Slow Dancing"

Papang: "Well, lahat naman nasabi na nila, yet I still want to share this. Anya apo...be that THE APPRECIATIVE PARTNER. She pays attention to Papang. Minsan nakakalimutan ng mga asawang babae to appreciate small things from their husband. Complaining all the worries in life, without thinking HOW PRESSURED we are husband, giving my wife a better life and being the provider of the family. Tanya Ada, take a glimpse at Crade. You start not seeing that, because all that you thought we, HUSBAND is just good for providing...yet we WANTED TO PROVIDE YOU THE GREATEST AND BEST IN LIFE, for its our happiness to see you happy. Crade also take a glimpse at Tanya Ada. And Crade, you should not forget to appreciate your wife. Crade is listening attentively at Papang, Well Anya maybe don't look like that MODELs we see in the billboard, but you should seek her inner beauty...every woman had. Crade nod at him. Crade ihjo, remember this...If your going to LIE on her, Lie next to her every single night, and if your going to CHEAT on her, cheat death so you will be with her forever..."

The crowd is so quite, until Mama and Papa Babs claps!

Then the crowd applause, na schock kasi sila, parang hindi si GM ANDRES MILLER ang nagsalita.

Crade: Woah! This old man knows alot! he adore him in his thoughts.

Tanya: (⊙o⊙)?si Papang ba yun!? hindi sya makapaniwala.

After those messages,the whole program proceeds, some picture taking as well.

The couple rounds to all their guests, have some chit chat and picture taking as well.

Thea: Kuya, gusto mo uwi na tayo? nagaalalang yaya nya sa kapatid.

Lawrence: I'm fine...patapos na din naman ang event. he replies, while watching the wide screen on stage that flashes the PreNup pictorial of the couple.

Thea: Are you sure kuya? pagaalala nyang ulit.

Lawrence: Yes. he reply with cracky voice, as his hands clench in frustration. I'll just get us some drinks. he offer to Thea and leave the table.

At the Presidential Seats.

Mommy: So wala kayong honeymoon?! pagkukumpirma nya.

Mama Babs: Pwede ba naman yun? e bagong kasal kayo ah! paguusisa nito.

Tanya Ada: In two months, the merging of two huge company will be held. Kung magle leave kami, for some few days, malaki ang ma aaksayang panahon. paliwanag nito.

Crade: We will missed the dead line ,if ever. He added. There is alot to fix and to check upon the merging. To be honest, two months is already short for us.

Daddy: Well, totoo naman ang sinasabi nyo. But I guess thats manageable. Me and your Papa Randel, can handle it. he claims.