Chapter 11: "Crade Ross"

END OF THE TWO MONTHS FLASHBACK:

Present
At the Airport:

Mommy: Tanya Ada, anak I know you do understand why we have to sent you there, habang nakatabi sa anak at hawak ang kamay ni Tanya.

Daddy: Tanya Ada anak, alam ko we need to make up those years we lost you, but you need this nak, para na din maging ready ka sa mga adjustments....para sa totoong buhay na para sayo nak, looking at Tanya Ada

Tanya Ada: Naiintindihan ko po,... 2 years? Maikli na lang po yun kesa sa 21 years that we lost...Thank you po, See you in two years po... habang yakap ang parents nya.

While Tanya Ada is entering the departure area...

Mommy: Antony hon, do you thing she will be okay? she asked weary (ಥ_ಥ)

Daddy: I'm pretty sure, she will hon. She's a tough lady, and besides... She's a Miller. <(‾︶‾)>

16 months later
At Ross Ad.Tv.

Secretary: Young master, here are your schedules for today. putting a piece of paper to his table.

Crade: So, He picked up the paper and scan his scheds. Cancel my dinner meeting at 7pm.

Secretary: Okay young master, I will ask the PR for the approval.

Crade: What approval!? (╰_╯) Its final!!!

Secretary: I'm sorry young master, but PR asked me to report everything about your sched sir. she explains.

Crade: Fine! ╮(╯_╰)╭ go ahead! Still, I'll cancel it!
NOW LEAVE!!! he scold.

Secretary: yes young master... (×_×)

7:46pm, at Resto Mayor

Kate: How could he let me wait?! tsk being pissed off

Crade: Sorry for being... he look at his wrist watch, late for 46 mins?! ('▽`) Aahmm....flowers? He led a boque of flowers to Kate, then he kissed her. *tsup*

Kate: Well, should I say, you are a dead meat! <(‾︶‾)> then she kissed him back and giggles. What's your order? she ask Crade whose about to sit.

Crade: Oh, well... he look at the menu.By the way why you love to eat here?

Kate: Food here is amazing and delicious! then she pause, pero hinahanap ko ung luto nung dati nilang chef. Sya na ata ang pinaka masarap magluto. But I've heard she left already and work abroad.

Crade: Well, that's sad. Hahaha he chuckle. You know what, there is more delicious than those foods. he lean his head towards Kate ,and wispher it to her.

Kate: Really! And what is that? ヽ('▽`)/

Crade: he put his lips closer to Kate's ears...YOU! on his husky voice.

Kate: she smirk, and touch Crade's jawline...Well, if that's the case...this resto is not the place,right?! she asked with an inviting tone of seduction.

So Crade and Kate left Resto Mayor and went to Kate's place...for the best food ever according to Crade.

At Kate's place...
phone rings (*ring*ring)

Crade: Fvck! being pissed because of the phone call. He pause from what they are doing. He took the phone and look whose calling.

Kate: Why? she asked as they stop making out in bed. Don't answer it! She bluntly ask, and continue kissing Crade.