Next Time, They Won't Miss

Start from the beginning

“Don’t move,” Sofia said, immediately, glancing over at Harry in particular. And then before she could turn back, a hand struck her across the face, knocking her to the ground, and onto the coffee table. She saw all of the boys go to move.

“Don’t!” she yelled, trying to regain her composure.

“Stand up,” Don said, standing over her. Sofia took a deep breath, and stood up, standing in front of him.

“Now get on your knees,” he said. Sofia didn’t fight it; she got on her knees, looking up at him.

“Now stand up again,” he said. She swallowed everything she wanted to say, and stood up.

“Now, on your knees again, bitch,” he said. Sofia went to move.

“We get it –“ Liam said, watching, “What do you want?” Don turned to him, smiling slightly.

“Don’t you understand yet?” Don asked, “I want her,” he said pointing at Sofia.

“She’s not for taking,” Liam growled, moving towards Don. Don held his hand up to stop his men from shooting. Harry took this opportunity to move towards Sofia, as all the other boys stood up too.

“Don’t you get it Liam?” Don asked, “I’m not making any deals.”

“I will give you anything you want,” Liam said, “You can’t have her.”

“No? I can’t?” Don asked, he turned back to Sofia, looking at her, grinning evilly; she looked at him, still trying to show no fear.

“Sofia dear, kiss me,” he said, “Or your little Irish friend over there,” he said, pointing to Niall, “he’ll loose his hand. Suddenly someone was grabbing Niall's hand, and holding a knife against it. Niall looked at Sofia, shaking his head at her, telling her not to give in, but she saw the fear in his eyes. She looked back at Don. She grabbed him, pulling him into her, and kissing him deeply. He kissed her, holding her harshly and tight. He pushed her away when she was done.

“You see?” Don said, looking at Harry, and then at everyone else, “I’m in control.”

“You can’t have her,” Liam croaked, the desperation was clear.

“Well, let’s see what she has to say,” Don said, turning back to Sofia.

“Do I have a choice?” Sofia asked, sarcastically.

“Yes actually,” Don said, “You can either watch your lover boy die,” Don said, Sofia turned and saw a gun aimed at Harry’s head, she stopped breathing.

“Don’t, please don’t,” she whispered, “I’ll do anything!”

“Sofia –“ Harry said, trying to stop her, but he was being held back.

“I figured that’s what you would say, so here is the other choice,” Don said,

“You can walk out the door with me, with no fight, and I promise, they’re all survive.”

“Sofia don’t –“ Harry said, but he was punched in the gut.

“Fine!” Sofia yelled, flinching at Harry's pain, “I’ll go! Please I’ll go! Just put the guns down.”

“That’s a good girl,” Don hissed, “Take her.” Suddenly Sofia was grabbed, and dragged out of the house. Everyone jumped up, and tried to move toward her.

“Don’t!” Sofia said to them, “It’ll be okay. Just, stay alive.” And then she was dragged out of the house.

***