Masturbation - 4

Frank had come home from school half asleep, dead inside, and glad it was Friday. His mother had left to work early to pick up a few groceries and had let Frank know this on a tiny yellow post it note plastered to the microwave.

As soon as Frank had read the note, he bolted up stairs, dropping his bag somewhere along the way and jumping onto his bed, soon falling asleep.

Frank slept for almost four hours until he felt something, more like someone, bouncing up and down and rubbing excitedly on his lower region. This was causing Frank to have a serious problem when he woke up.

"'Th fuck?" Frank groaned out, squeezing his eyes shut and then repeatedly rubbing them.

"Frankie! You're awake!" A feminine voice giggled out, the character planting a small kiss on Frank's cheek.

"Gerard, how did you get in my house?" Frank opened his eyes and looked up at his boyfriend who had stopped bouncing. He could tell who's voice that was from a mile away.

"Well, your front door was open and when I called your mom she told me to go in and lock it, and she said I could visit with you afterwards." Gerard smiled big, happy that his sleepy boyfriend was now awake.

Frank mentally groaned to himself. He loved his boyfriend, he really did, it was quite obvious actually, he had a problem going on in his pants. Gerard never got this excited to see Frank, he had never rubbed his crotch against Frank's before either, especially to wake him up. Gerard always knocked, making sure Frank wasn't jacking off or well... jacking off. What else would Frank be doing that was so secret?

"So, Frankie," Gerard said, obviously not noticing or refusing to notice the situation going on in his boyfriend's pants, "'watcha wanna do?"

"Uh, well I need to erm.. Use the washroom, why don't you go put on a movie downstairs, babe?" Frank forced a smile, hoping Gerard would agree and he would have a few minutes to go jerk off in the washroom. "I need to take a shower and I can grab snacks on my way down, you can start the movie."

Good plan, Iero! Frank thought to himself.

"Alrighty!" Gerard bounced on Frank again giggling and Frank tried to refrain himself from moaning like the horny teenager he was.

Gerard got off of him and ran downstairs, off to start the movie. Frank got up as soon as Gerard had left and quite literally, waddled like a duck to the washroom. He started the shower and put his head underneath to wet his hair to make it look like he had actually showered. He turned around and closed the door, not bothering to lock it. Who the hell was going to walk in on him? He pulled down his pants and let them pool at his ankles, not giving a shit about his really fucking ripped jeans.

"Frankie?" Gerard called out from downstairs. Since Frank was now busy fucking into his hand against the bathroom sink, he couldn't hear his boyfriend calling out to him.

Frank usually responded, so Frank being unresponsive worried Gerard. He made his way up to the washroom by Frank's room and opened the door without knocking. Big mistake.

There stood his boyfriend, red and leaking cock in hand, fucking up into his own hand. He was panting, sighing out Gerard's name softly, completely unaware Gerard was in fact there.

"Frankie?" Gerard gasped out and Frank's head whipped around.

Frank stood in shock, his dick still in hand. His jaw was slack from moaning originally, but now it was slack from shock. Frank had always been quiet when he jacked off, he couldn't stand the thought of his mom finding out or accidentally walking in on him.

"Uh, um, fuck, Gerard-"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Gerard asked.

"What?" Frank's brows furrowed, he was really fucking confused.

Gerard made his way over to the shower and turned it off, still confusing the fuck out of Frank. Gerard then turned around and pushed Frank against the sink, pressing his lips to his boyfriend's. Gerard smacked Frank's hand away from Frank's dick and began to jerk the smaller man off.

This is going way better than planned, Frank thought to himself.

Too soon for Frank's liking, he came all over Gerard's hand, his head thrown back and moaning his boyfriend's name.

They were silent for a few minutes, Frank pulling up his pants and tucking his cock away back into his boxers, while Gerard cleaned the cum off his hands with toilet paper.

"You know, you could have just told me you were hard instead of making an excuse to come jerk off in the shower." Gerard laughed out.

"Well,"

"You're a lame-o, Frank Iero."

"Shut it, way."

"Mm, you're the one who should be shutting it mr. 'Uh, oh Gee,'" Gerard smirked, almost perfectly imitating his boyfriend's breathy moans.

Frank's face turned firetruck red. Almost as red as Gerard's hair.

"Fuck you." Frank mumbled

"Next time." Gerard winked and grabbed Frank's hand, pulling him downstairs to watch a movie.

___________________

Wowie this sucks but I'm tired and need cuddles

-xoShan