Naked cuddles - 1

Gerard and Frank often showered together since Frank had recently moved in. It wasn't always sexually, sometimes they just wanted to save water, sometimes they wanted to just be with each other at all times and mostly, for no reason.

They weren't married or engaged, they didn't feel like they needed a piece of metal or paper to define their love for each other.

Even when Frank didn't live with Gerard, they would take showers together. Sometimes it'd be after sex at Frank's little apartment or at Gerard's house. Sometimes it'd be when one of them had finished work and just really wanted to see each other, but one of them, or both, smelt really bad.

Gerard ran his boney fingers up Frank's chest, completely taking in the sight of the man he loved. Frank wasn't as skinny as a skeleton, he had love handles and meat on his bones, but he was still skinny. Gerard was a little chubby, he had a pale round tummy that he hated, yet Frank loved. They never really talked in the shower, simply using their bodies to communicate, but as soon as both of their feet landed on the bath mat outside of the tub, the laughter and voices came back.

Frank lead Gerard back into their room naked, once their soaked bodies were dry. He pushed Gerard down on the black sheets and sat on his stomach, peppering Gerard's face with kisses.

Gerard giggled and half heartedly attempted to push Frank off of him.

"Frankie, why are you being so lovey today?" Gerard asked, running his hand up and down his boyfriend's back.

Frank shrugged, "I'm just really happy that I'm yours, baby." Frank smiled.

Gerard's grin grew bigger, if that was possible, and pulled Frank down on top of him. He pulled the warm blankets over them and cuddled into Frank's warm body.

"Love you, Gee." Frank mumbled and held on to his boyfriend like it was the last time he'd touch him again.

"Love you too, Frankie." Gerard kissed Frank's forehead and cuddled his boyfriend until they both fell asleep.