First time - 3

"Wait, hold the fuck on, you've never had sex?" Frank practically yelled.

"Hey! Hey! Not everyone in your fucking apartment building needs to know!" Gerard, yelled back.

"Right, right. Sorry. But like, never?"
Frank apologized and looked his boyfriend in the eyes.

"No Frank, when I say I've never had sex I mean that I've had sex thirty times, 'the fuck do you think?" Gerard replied sarcastically.

"Ok, well," Frank began, moving backwards and sitting on their bright orange couch facing Gerard, "wait, you said you fucked Becky at prom!"

"Frank, I only said that so that you wouldn't fuck Becky at prom!"

"Oh yeah." Frank ran his tattooed fingers through his short brown hair. "So like, would you like to have sex?"

"Why do you think I brought it up?"

"Is that a yes or a-"

"Yes, Frank. I would like to have sex. More specifically, I would like to have sex with," Gerard gasped, emphasizing his point "you!"

"You're sure about that?" Frank asked.

"Frank, you're my boyfriend, who else am I going to fuck- hold on, why wouldn't I be sure that I want to have sex with you?" Gerard questioned, moving to sit beside Frank.

"Well, I want it to be special for you. Mine wasn't special at all. It sucked and there was blood and-"

"Frank that's generally what happens when you tear a girl's Hymen." Gerard added.

"What the fuck is a hymen?" Frank pulled his feet off the ground, crossing them on the couch.

"Good to know you payed attention in sex ed- we're getting off track, now. Ok, I'm positive I would like to have sex with you. It'll be special because it's with you." Gerard slowed down his words towards the end of the sentence.

"Are you sure? Like positive? Because you're being awfully sar-"

Frank was cut off by Gerard kissing him hard. Frank immediately responded, placing a hand on Gerard's waist. Gerard placed his hands on Frank's shirt and gently began to lift it off of him. They broke the kiss for a moment to rid Frank of his shirt. Once Frank's shirt was gone their lips found each other again, passionately making out while Gerard felt up Frank's chest.

Gerard had some sort of weird fascination for Frank's chest. It was covered in ink and beautifully toned. He had cute love handles and he was very pale. Frank's body was very different from Gerard's, and that could be why Gerard liked it so much.

"Bed.." Frank mumbled into the kiss and Gerard nodded, pulling them away.

Gerard pulled them into Frank's bedroom, and Frank pinned Gerard to the bed. Frank began to grind down onto Gerard's hips with his own and slowly un buttoning Gerard's button up shirt. Which, may I add, Gerard looked dashing in. Frank gently moved his mouth away from Gerard's and kissed down his jaw and latched his mouth like a leach to Gerard's neck. Frank began to suck, leaving hickies in various shapes and sizes along Gerard's pale and untouched neck. Once Frank had decided that Gerard had enough love bites he began to kiss down Gerard's stomach and to his jeans. Frank gently unbuttoned the top button and slowly pulled down the zipper on Gerard's tight skinny jeans.
Frank pulled them down and off of his boyfriend and chucked them to the floor. Gerard was left in his underwear and Frank in his dumb basketball shorts he'd been wearing during his day off work.

"How the fuck, does anyone get any work done when you wear those? God damn." Frank sighed out, making the older man blush.

"Uh, Frankie, what about your shorts?" Gerard asked, searching for a place to put his hands.