Tragic Death

I drop down to my knees and cry I mean what else is there to do right after your aunt shoots herself right then and there. While I was drowning in my sorrows, Carlos comes up to me and says "I'm so sorry kid this is all my fault." I said your damn right its your fault, I hope you drown in hell Carlos Sanders! "Aye bitch shut the hell up, don't put this on me I'm not the bad guy here", he says. Yes you are its your fault you had to start beating Aunt Nia with a belt, knowing that I would come in and stop you from almost murdering my only aunt that I know. Then you point a gun at my head for trying to help my aunt, and you know Aunt Nia loves me death and she would anything and everything for me.  So that's leads her to killing herself, now I'm killing you. I grab the gun off the floor next to Auntie Nia and point it at Carlos's head. Carlos says "Please don't do this I'm all you have, what are you going to do live on streets?!?!" I said" HIJO DE PUTA ADIOS (goodbye motherfucker)!"

B A N G!

The next thing I hear are cop cars so I quickly grab my stuff and jump out the window. As I was running I saw cop cars pulling up to our apartment and they started asking questions. Anyway I reached a place where many coffee shops or stores were, and I stopped and looked at this donut store. I haven't eaten breakfast in 3 days cause Carlos didn't want to feed me. Someone behind me said your hungry I turned around and it was my favorite youtuber. MYLIFEASEVA!!!!!!! I screamed so loud everyone stopped and looked at me. I said" Your my favorite youtuber I never thought in a million years I would meet you."

I drop down on the floor and pass out

...........