“Jax what are you doing up and dressed?” I asked him as he came over to stand next to me.

“Allie what did Denny say to you when he woke up?” Jax asked me ignoring my question to him.

“Are you worried my son is going to say something causing you all problems because it’s your fault he is in this mess?!” Denny’s mother snapped as she crumbled the paper Jax handed her.

“Lady don’t tempt me, now you are talking to my son!” Gemma growled at her and both Jax and I smiled at each other, Gemma was now in full on mama bear mode.

“All he said was his head and chest hurt.” I said to him as I noticed Tara coming down the hall looking very pissed. “Jax heads up Tara is coming our way and she does look very happy at all.”

Jax slowly turned around to face her just as she reached us. “Jackson Teller my colleague told me you checked yourself out, what the hell is your problem?” she snapped at him and Jax just shook his head at her. “Four days ago you almost bled to death and now you think it’s alright to just check yourself out when the doctor tells you that you need to stay a couple of more days.”

“Tara right now ain’t the time for this; I need to get the hell out of this place.” Jax growled at her. “I need to get thing taken care of for Denny then I’m going to the clubhouse, when you get off work we can talk then.” The tone Jax held in voice told all of us he was serious, even Tara could see he wasn’t in the mood for no bullshit right now.

“Bobby, Chibs keep an eye on him. Jax please be careful.” Tara said stepping forward and kissed him softly on his lips then walked away.

The rest of the guys showed up when they got word Denny was awake and everyone stood outside Denny’s door waiting for the doctor to come out, Denny’s family was glaring at us and all the guys just stood around smirking at them. Bobby got a chair for Jax to sit in and I was standing next him and Gemma was on the other side while Happy stood next to me with his arm around my shoulders. The doctor came out of the room and everyone straighten up waiting for him to speak.

“I take it that all of you are here for Dennis Michaels?” Doctor Kane asked.

“We are his family.” Denny’s mother said as she stepped forward. “Can we please talk about my son in private?”

“You are his blood family but I have proxy and we are his family now.” Jax said standing up and Denny’s mother glared at him. “I believe a copy of the paper was put in his file about an hour ago.”

The doctor opened up the file looked through the papers then closed it and looked up at Jax. “Ok I see it and you must be Jackson Teller.”

“Yes, how is he doing?” Jax said moving closer.

“Would you like to talk in private Mr. Teller?” Doctor Kane asked and Jax just shook his head no. “Ok Denny is actually doing fairly well, we will still keep him here for few more days to monitor him but all his vitals are good.” The doctor said opening the file again. “I honestly believe his brain slipped into the coma to let his body rest so it could properly heal, he should make a full recovery.”

“Thanks doc, can we see him?” Jax said shaking the doctor’s hand.

“I want him to rest a little more but he asking for Alanna Teller.” The doctor said looking at all of us.

“I am Alanna Teller I said stepping forward to stand next to Jax. Can I go in?”

“Yes Ms. Teller and if he is up to more visits after that it will be ok but I want no more than two at a time and do not make him upset or I will cut all visits off.”