Thrown into the Unexpected

Chapter one: Doll of Indian Hills

My name is Alanna Sebastian but everyone calls me Allie, I have my father’s last name on my birth records but I chose not to use it and instead I use my mother’s name. I’m a brunette like my mom but I have blue eyes, I’m 5’5 and 125lbs with just the right amount of curves, my hair comes down to about the middle of my back with a slight wave to it. My life has been of complete loss and nothing else, at least that’s how I felt especially now. I was six when my father died and I’m now twenty-five. I didn’t know my father very well and have very little memories of him but I did know who he was and that he had another family and I was told by my mom that they didn’t want anything to do with me. So when he died I had very, very little contact with them while I was young. There was the occasional checkup when I got older but not much more than that, I felt like I was nothing more than the bastard child he had. I grew up with my mom and uncle taking care of me in Arizona but like I said loss seemed to come with my life. It’s been One year since my uncle was murder and six months since my mother killed herself. I moved from Arizona to Nevada a month after my mother died to start over and get away from the memories I no longer wanted to remember and the life I knew I could no longer have.

I’ve been here in Nevada for five months now and to get by I got a job at a gentlemen’s club name Dolls of Indian Hills. I don’t dance here; I’m just one of the waitresses. Unfortunately I don’t get to wear much more clothes than the strippers do. (Picture of outfit to the right) My uniform if that’s what you would call it is a black leather halter top bra that showed more of my tits then it hid along with a black leather ultra mini skirt and a pair of black leather skinned tight thigh high boots. The job paid decent and the tips were great that’s why I work here, I’ve been at the club for about two hours now and the place has been pretty dead and we were hoping business would pick up soon because I need to save a lot more money to get myself a car and get out of the motel I was staying in and into my own apartment. My mom didn’t have any money when she passed and the money from my uncle didn’t last very long, I had just enough to get me here and survive about a month.

“Allie if this place don’t get busy soon I’m gonna snap because we aren’t making any damn money.” Mandy said to me as she sat down next to where I was standing waiting on my drink order.

“Mandy it’s only nine give it a couple of hours and the dogs will start to roll in.” I said to her and she rolled her eyes at me. Mandy and I weren’t the closest of friends but she was one of the few people I did know around here.

“Alanna them dogs pay our bills with the damn money they leave us.”

“Believe me I know, I’m counting on some good tips I almost have enough money to get that car I was looking at the other day.”

“Here’s your order Allie.” Tammy the owner said as she placed it in front of me. “Mandy your table looks like their ready for more drinks go over there and tend to the guys.”

I walked over to my table and was handing out the drinks to the guys as I flirted with them hoping it would get me a larger tip. Once our regulars came I knew things would go smoother. The night was slow but like any other Friday night it was bound to get very busy, I was just hoping for some big tippers tonight.

*JAX POV*

I received a call from Uncle Jury saying that I needed to come to Indian Hills. We already had a run scheduled to come here so we just came a few days early so I could see what was so important. Tig, Chibs, Juice, Opie and Happy came with me. We just pulled up to Indian Hills clubhouse and were getting off our bikes when Jury and the rest of the brothers came out to greet us.

“Jax we really need to talk come on in.” Jury said as I walked up to him. I nodded at him and we followed him inside, he had all the sweetbutts go away so we could talk in private. “Jax, Alanna is up this way living now.” he said to me and I felt like I stopped breathing for a second. “I know I only seen pictures of her but I am pretty sure it’s her.”