“Who the hell are you and what are you doing by my brother?” I heard a voice snap at me from behind; I quickly dropped Denny’s hand and spun around to face a man that looked almost identical to Denny. “You people were told to stay away from him.” he snapped as he moved closer to me and step closer to the bed but had nowhere else to go.

“I’m a friend of his and I just wanted to see him.” I said softly as he continued to move closer to me. “Don’t get any closer to me!” I snapped at him and he smirked.

“Why, what are you going to do scream?” he said sarcastically as he roughly grabbed my arm and tried to drag me away from Denny’s bed. “You need to get the hell out of my brother’s room now!”

“Let me go you fucking bastard!” I growled at him as I tried to punch him with my free arm and grabbed my wrist before it could make and contact with him. “LET. ME. GO.”

“Take your fucking hand off her!” We both froze when we heard Denny’s scratchy voice growl from behind me. “Don’t fuck with me, take your hand off of Alanna right now.” he growled again as he coughed then groan in pain. I pulled myself free from the guy’s grasp and quickly spun around to face Denny and he looked at me with a smile. “Hey darlin’.” He said with a cough as he held one of his hands on his chest.

“Go get a doctor!” I snapped at his brother as I grabbed Denny’s hand and he squeezed mine. “Denny, how are you feeling?”

“My chest and head hurts a lot, what happened to that bastard.” Denny said in a low voice as three doctors and few nurses came running into the room. “Are you ok and how is Jax?”

“I’m fine and we talk about this when the doctors are done checking you out.” I said as I squeezed his hand. “You scared the shit out of us.”

“Miss I need you step back.” The doctor said as he moved closer to me and I took a few steps back. “Dennis Michaels I am Doctor Kane…” I heard him say as I walked out to the hall.

“What were you doing in my son’s room?” His mother yelled at me when I came out. “You did not belong in there!”

“Don’t you dare yell at my baby girl like that again!” Gemma yelled at her as Happy moved over to stand next to me. “I will beat the shit out of you!”

“What happen in there?” Happy asked as he laid his hand on my cheek.

“Denny’s jackass brother was trying to drag me out of the room when Denny woke up and growled at him to let me go.”

“He put his fucking hands on you!” Happy snapped as he quickly turned around and stormed toward Denny’s brother who had the look of fear on his face. “You stupid mutha fucker, you touched my old lady!” Happy growled at him but before he could swing at him I squeezed between them facing Happy.

“Happy please don’t hit him.” I begged him and glared down at me. “I don’t want any of us to get kicked out, Denny just woke up and he needs us.”

Happy nodded at me as he looked back up. “You stay the hell away from my old lady because next time I will do more than knock your fucking teeth down your throat.” Happy said in a menacing voice.

“Frank back away from that man.” Denny’s mother said as she moved to his side and I turned my body to face them as Happy wrapped an arm around my waist. “I want all of you people to leave and stay away from my son!”

“That is no longer your choice.” We heard Jax growl from the side of us and we looked over at him, he was fully dressed with his cut on. Jax had one hand holding his side and the other holding a paper as Bobby and Chibs walked beside him. “Denny has given me this stating I have proxy over him, not that I need it because he is awake now.” Jax said handing Denny’s mother the paper he held in his hand. “You can keep that it’s just a copy my lawyer has the original copy and we have another copy.” Jax said pointing at the paper Bobby was pulling out his pocket.