Then Fucking Kill Me

Start from the beginning

As she came down the stairs she heard all of the boys voices in the kitchen, along with Danielle and Eleanor’s. They were laughing about something, which just made Sofia more annoyed. What could possibly be funny?

As she walked into the kitchen, she was greeted by all of them, who

were sitting at the table, with sandwiches. Sofia just walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, and a pack of carrots before quietly walking out.

“Sofia!” Danielle called after her, “Please come eat!”

“Not hungry!” Sofia called back. As she reached the stairs to climb back up to her room, she felt a pair of hands on her hips. Sofia turned to face her brother.

“What?” Sofia asked.

“Come eat,” Liam said.

“I’m not hungry.”

“I don’t care. You haven’t eaten since dinner last night, and you took pain killers, you need to eat.”

“Liam,” Sofia growled, “I’m fine, I just want to go back upstairs.”

“I don’t care what you want, Sofia, this isn’t a discussion,” Liam said, narrowing his eyes.

Zayn had joined them by the stairs, and realized that Liam and Sofia were having a power struggle.

“Sof, we can do this the easy way or the hard way,” Zayn said.

“I don’t want to eat!” Sofia screeched

“The hard way it is,” Zayn said, shoving past Liam, and picking up Sofia throwing her over his back.

“Zayn! Put me down!” Sofia yelled, completely un amused. Zayn smacked her ass in response.

Suddenly Sofia was being put down, and found herself in a chair at the kitchen table, everyone staring at her. Sofia scowled before crossing her arms. Danielle placed a sandwich and juice in front of her, but Sofia just stared at it.

“Sofia,” Liam growled, “I will fucking shove it down your throat.”

“You can’t force me to eat when I’m not hungry!” Sofia yelled, acting like a 3 year old.

“Who doesn’t want to eat?” Niall scoffed, “You’re just in a bad mood. No reason for you to starve yourself.”

“Shut the fuck up you filthy Leprechaun!” Sofia snapped

“Well then eat something you stupid bitch!” Niall snapped back.

Sofia started to open her mouth to say something, but suddenly she felt sick. Jumping up and rushing from the table, ignoring the protests of everyone around her, she rushed into the downstairs bathroom, and collapsed next to the toilet. There was nothing in her system but left over alcohol to throw up, and she was just dry heaving. She heard the bathroom door open while her face was in the toilet.

“Go away!” she croaked. She heard Liam chuckle from behind her.

“I told you needed to eat,” Liam said, leaning against the doorframe.

“Is this funny to you?” Sofia snapped, turning to him, glaring.

“No, but it does prove my point,” Liam said, helping his sister up. “Are you going to eat now?”

“Yes,” Sofia answered roughly, before storming past Liam and back into the kitchen. She refused to look at anyone as she sat down and bit into the sandwich.

“You know if you had done that when we asked you to, you could have saved yourself the bathroom trip,” Louis said, Sofia glared at him, but he just smirked back.