"See what I mean very possessive" I said to Beth making us all laugh.

We went back to our room and as soon as the door was shut I went in the bathroom. I locked the door so Tanner couldn't get in and laughed.

"Princess you better let me in right now" he warned.

"Sorry baby" I said and got undressed and got into the shower.

I heard a click but ignored it then I felt someone pull me to there chest from behind me.

"You shouldn't have done that" Tanner said in my ear making a shiver go down my spine.

"Shouldn't have done what?" I asked trying to act like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"You know what" he said and put his hand on my core and started kissing my mark.

"T-Tanner" I moaned.

"I told you that when we get back here you won't be able to walk for a while" he said biting my ear.

I felt his finger go inside me he started pumping faster and faster.

"You're so wet baby" he said going faster.

I started to grind on him making him moan.

He pulled his finger out and turned me to face him and smashed his lips to mine.

"Mine" he said into the kiss I nodded.

He put his tongue into my mouth and put his hands on my bum.

"Jump" he said into the kiss. 

I did what he said and wrapped my legs around his waist. My back hit the wall softly he positioned himself at my entrance then entered me. 

"Oh god Lucy" he moaned.

He kissed down my jaw and neck and back up again. I felt something soft hit my back and realised that we were on the bed.

He thrust into me faster and harder I loved it. I felt that same feeling again.

"Cum for me princess" Tanner whispered in my ear I did.

Tanner didn't stop he kept going faster and harder he climaxed but still kept going.

"Tanner" I moaned.

"Lucy" Tanner moaned I smirked.

I kissed down his jaw and neck I am really hungry.

"Do it" Tanner moaned.

I felt my teeth come out and I bit into his neck making him cum again.

Once I am no longer hungry I pulled away Tanners eyes where a glowing silver and he has his fangs out.

"My turn" he said then his teeth went into my neck I reached my climax once again and it felt great.

Tanner pulled out of me and laid down next to me.

"You won't be able to walk for a while" he said in my ear.

"We will see about that" I said standing up big mistake.

Just before I hit the ground I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Tanner picked me up and put me back into bed with him.

"Told you" he said with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah I don't know what your smirking at because I'm cutting you off" his face is priceless.

"You can't do that to me I'll die" he said over dramatically.

"Then I guess your die" I said smirking.

"You're mine it's my job to pleasure you how can I do that if you cut me off?" He asked.

"I'm sure I will live" I said still smirking.

"Please baby don't do this" he said kissing my neck.

"S-stop distracting me" I stuttered I felt him smirk on my neck and get on top of me.

"You know you can't resist me" he started to grind on me.

"Just say I love you and I will pleasure you" he whispered in my ear.

"N-no" I stuttered.

He kissed down my cleavage and tummy I felt his breath on my core. He kissed my core and I just lost it

"I love you I love you I love you" I said breathlessly.

"Good girl" he said then sucked my core I felt his finger go into me I couldn't stop moaning.

"T-Tan-Tanner" I moaned.

I reached my climax and Tanner laid next to me I straddled his waist.

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

I ignored him and kissed down his neck and abs I kissed his tip making him moan.

"Princess you don't have to do this" he said looking at me.

"I want to" he nodded.

I took him into my mouth and what couldn't fit I used my hands.

"L-Lucy oh god baby that feels amazing" he moaned.

I did a little happy dance in my head knowing that I was pleasing him made me very happy.

He twitched in my mouth then he climaxed. I kissed his lips and started grinding on him. He flipped us over so he was on top and looked into my eyes.

"Princess I'm going to make love to you all night" he said I nodded then he entered me.

Let's just say It was a very long night and I was the happiest girl alive.