Chapter 5

An: do you like the story so far?

Lucy pov

We are back in Tanners room on his bed I am of course straddling his lap to be honest I really don't mind I kinda like it.

"Tanner"

"Yes princess"

"Is it ok if I take a shower?" I asked.

"I don't know that would mean being away from you" I giggled.

"Please?" I said giving him my best puppy look.

"I guess I should tell you" he said.

"Tell me what?" I asked getting nervous.

"Your dad is somewhere in the castle" he said looking at me worryingly.

"What?" I said getting off his lap. I can't believe my dad is here this is not good he's going to take me back.

Tanner stood up and hugged me and for some weird reason I felt safe I have never felt safe with my dad around.

"It's ok I'm not going to let him hurt you he will have to go through me first and let's face it he has no chance" he said pulling back.

"C-can you c-come in w-with m-e" I stuttered out Tanner smiled and kissed me.

"Of course I can baby" he said kissing me again but this one was different it was more passionate Tanner put his arms around my waist pulling me closer. My hands are in his hair kissing him harder.

Tanner pulled away his usual back eyes were silver.

"Why have your eyes gone silver?" I asked studying them.

"They only go like that if I want to make love to my mate or if I'm making love to my mate in this case that's you" he said bringing my body closer and I felt something hard on my lower tummy I gasped.

"Oh" I blushed.

"You're the only one that can make my eyes turn silver and get me so excited" he said sexily in my ear biting on it. I felt something wet between my legs what is this feeling.

"That is what happens when you get turned on" Tanner said still biting my ear making me blush even more.

"h-how do I make it stop?" I asked.

"You can't but I can" He finally stopped biting my ear and it did help a little bit.

"Do you want to have a shower now?" He asked I just nodded.

We went into the bathroom Tanner locked the door incase my father tried to come in. He put the shower on and started to get undressed I put my hand over my eyes and he chuckled.

"We are going to see each other naked at some point and we can't go into the shower with our clothes on" Tanner said removing my hand and taking of his shirt that I am wearing.

We both got in and I was very careful not to touch him incase I touch somewhere I shouldn't. Tanner didn't like that at all he growled and pulled me to him so my chest was pushed against his.

He leaned down and kissed me the kiss was sweet and gentle I love the feeling I got from kissing him it made me feel like I was on cloud 9.

I pulled back Tanner didn't like that he growled and pulled me to him kissing me again. I didn't mind and I wasn't scared Because I know he has to have control.

I pulled back again and this time he let me I was still against him but he didn't try to kiss me again.

After I got my breathing under control I pulled away from him. I grabbed the shampoo and just as I was about to take the lid off Tanner pulled me against him so my back was pressed to his chest.