Capter 11

An: warning sex scene.

Lucy pov

We are outside Riley's room I could tell he was nervous I am to but I have Tanner by my side and as long as I'm with him I can do anything.

I opened the door and there is a girl in the corner crying with her knees to her chest.

Riley closed the door making the girl look up she is beautiful she has long brown hair and brown eyes she is skinny and has curves.

"Hi my name is Lucy and this is my boyfriend Tanner" I said pointing at Tanner I didn't want to say mate incase she doesn't know what that is.

"H-hi" she whispered.

"Don't worry you don't need to be scared no one in this room is going to hurt you I promise" I smiled at her she smiled back.

I sat on the bed and jested for her to come and sit next to me she hesitated at first but came and sat next to me.

Tanner and Riley just watched not really knowing what to do Riley was very nervous but Tanner was calm.

"What's your name?" I asked she looked at me.

"Beth" she whispered.

"Do you know what you are to Riley?" I said pointing to him.

"I'm his mate" she said looking at him then at Tanner.

"Is he your mate" she asked me.

"Yes I understand that your scared I was to but Tanner is the best thing that has ever happened to me" she looked at me confused.

"But I thought hybrids can't love"

"No that's wrong they can love I didn't have the best life but Tanner saved me he can be really possessive sometimes but that doesn't really bother me because I know he would never hurt me" she looked deep in thought.

"Do you ever regret being with him?" She asked.

"Never" I smiled.

"Are you human?" She asked.

"I was but Tanner turned me and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me" I looked at Tanner and he has the biggest smile on his face.

"What about the oldest hybrid?" She asked looking nervous I chuckled.

"He is right there" I said pointing to Tanner.

"You're the Kings mate so that would make you queen" she said looking at me shocked.

"Yes but to you I'm just your friend" she smiled.

"I've never had a friend before" she said sadly.

"Well you have two now and a mate that will love you no matter what" she looked at Riley and smiled.

"Is that true?" She asked Riley he nodded.

"You have no idea how long I have waited for you and now that I found you I'm not letting you out of my sight" he said to her with so much love in his eyes.

"Thank you for helping me see that he would not hurt me" she said with a smile.

"Anytime" I said smiling back.

"If you need anything you can come to any of us" Tanner said.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"Come on then princess lets go to our room" Tanner said I got off the bed and went to his side he immediately wrapped an arm around my waist.