Chapter-7

"EMILY!!" Someone shouted from my back when the class got over. I know who this someone was. It was him. It had to be. "Emily, wait please!!" he shouted again. He held me by my arm and turned me to face him. His touch was gentle but firm and it hurt initially. "What's wrong with you? You are ignoring my messages, not talking to me. What did I do?" he asked me agitated. Oh! So he has the guts to ask me about his faults. "Please Sean!! Leave me. I don't want to talk." I said trying to get out of his hold but failed. It was too strong. "But why? Until you tell what's the matter I am just not leaving you. Choice is yours'. I can stay here the whole night but you wouldn't like that. So it's better that you tell me." He said with a very rigid and irritated voice. "Sean please.......I don't want to talk about it. I just don't want to talk to you or to anyone out here. Leave me alone." I said. Begging. Because if I said anything else or stayed in front of him I would cry. And I was not in the mood to cry anymore. He loosened his grip and said "Fine! If you don't want to, it's alright. But remember you have to tell me one day. I will not leave you so easily." Without saying a word I left.

I never wanted to return and I never did. I never wanted to face him again and I never did. I never wanted to talk to him and I never did. It was hard for me to recover but I did.