Chapter-3

"Done mummy!!" I shouted on top of my voice after completing my homework. Dad was out of town and was going to return after a week. So I had to sleep early because mom doesn't like me awake till late. I wasn't able to sleep. He, his voice, his smile and him just him. These were the only things in my mind.

"Wake up Emily" my mom said. "Good morning mom!" I said smiling. "Good morning!!! Now get ready!! Don't you have to go school?" she said. I hurried up-took a shower-wore my uniform-combed my hair and I was all ready for school. I sat in my cab thinking about yesterday. Thinking about him. Thinking about when will I meet him again. But first it was all a new school.... I entered the school and saw all strangers. There was no one to talk to. No one to share my feelings with. The school got over with me only thinking about him and nothing else.

"I'm back mom" I shouted from the door. "How was your day?" she asked. Oh god again the question answers round. "It was good. I made many new friends." This was one of the worst lie I told my mom. "Mummy I am really tired can I sleep now? I'll eat the food later." I told her and went off to sleep. I wanted to refresh my mind. I woke up nearly after two hours. I did all my work and it was time to open Facebook. One new message it said. Who could it be? Was it Sean? I was excited. It was Kim. "Hey can you tell me what homework we got?" it said. "All the questions on page 69!" I replied.

"Hey!!" oh my god...it was Sean's message. What the hell is happening to me? He is just a friend to me that's it. He would never feel the same way as I do for him. I just need to think of him as a friend that's it. 

Will be uploading Chapter-4 soon ;)