I'm Your Stalker, Dude

MICHEAL POV

After I called her and hung up. Then I know whats her numbers is. Yeah, yeah, I know it's kinda creepy when you called someone but never answer them. I set my cameras and mics ready and wait for Nicole and her father to go outside. So bored! Nothing to do and lonely? Nah! I'm already alone and use to it. Knock knock, I look at my bedroom's door "Yeah? What is it?" the one who knock my door is my friend. Oh, I hate that guy, Lucifer Jayson, Nicole's ex-boyfriend. He didn't know that I stalk his ex-girlfriend. Oh well, not that I care much. Their both already broke up, so fuck it. Tehee! 

"What do you want, Lucifer?" I asked he look around my room and stare at me. "Oh~ nothing... just want to see my old friend~" he sing song, I glare at him "Bullshit! You only came here because something, not to see me!" I shout. He laugh and glare at me too "Well, it seem that you already know what I want then." He walk to me and his face are close to me. He smirk "Oh, Micheal~ Give it to me, please~" He grab my shoulder forcefully and it's kinda hurt. "Be a good boy and give IT to me!?" He shout. I laugh and glare at him "Hell no. I would not give IT to you!" I punch him really hard that make him sleep for awhile. I drag him out of my house and let him lay near to trash that far away from my house. Yeah~ Some people ask why I drag this guy and I say 'Hey, don't worry I just take him home because his drunk!'. And what an idiot their are, their believed it!

Now, back where I was before Lucifer been disturbing. I need go back and finish my job.