"Well don't lose sleep over it," I said as I laughed at him. "No one's forcing us."

"No, it's exciting! Just crazy."

"Have you changed your mind or are you still set on two kids?"

"I'm set on two." He gave me a challenging look.

"Well I'm set on more than two."

"You'll change your mind when you see how damn exhausting they are! Theo wears me out."

"You'll change your mind when you see how wonderful they are."

Niall let out a sigh. "We'll see. Do you want boys or girls?"

"Both," I said with a smile.

"I knew you'd say that."

I just shrugged and grinned up at him.

He yawned causing his eyes to go squinty and then he said, "I want boys."

"I figured. Should we get up and get ready to go?"

"We still have some time." He turned his face towards mine.

I feigned oblivion. "What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, nothing much." He reached for my hip to move me onto my back and then he was towering over me. "Just this."

He kissed me and it felt just as good as the first time.

...

We rolled into the Saturday Night Live studio a minute till two, a coffee cup in my hand.

My eyes immediately went wide. The studio was incredible. It's way smaller than it looks on television but it's filled with years of history. Some of the greatest actors ever got their start here. I grew up watching SNL so this is really cool.

"Oh great, you're here!" A thirty-something year old woman with a pencil skirt and a clipboard came over to us.

"Hi, Stacy!" Niall introduced me as well. I guess he already met everyone because he had to be here for a rehearsal yesterday. She is the show's floor manager.

"Liv and Niall!" Harry appeared through a doorway and was followed by Louis and Liam. "Congratulations!"

The boys literally tackled us. Literally tackled us. I barely had enough time to set my coffee on the nearby table before the impact. We were suffocated with hugs and Niall was cracking up as loud as ever.

"I'm so happy for you guys," Harry said as he gave me a tight hug.

He pulled away, looked at me in a scrutinizing way, then looked at my coffee. "Getting a late start today, I see."

"Well when you get engaged, you get to do what you want for a little while," I joked as I over dramatically showed off my ring.

"Can't believe you two," Liam said. "Engaged! Soph and I have been together over two years."

"I couldn't wait," Niall said casually as he threw his arm around me.

"Clearly," Louis chuckled. "You sure there's no, um, other reason?"

I realized he was asking if I'm pregnant.

Without really thinking, I let out a retort. "That's awfully hypocritical!"

"I know, I'm joking! Just making light of my situation." He chuckled and Niall burst into a fit of laughter.

I love how Louis can laugh at himself and make light of something that could be extremely awkward. But I do hope he's ready for a child. I worry about him a little bit.