Oikawa

You sat on the bench, watching Karasuno fight against Aoba Johsai. You sat next to Kiyoko as you cheered for your brother Kageyama. Kiyoko looked at you. " You really like to cheer for your brother." You looked at her and smiled. "Well yea! I love him! Plus I heard that he knows an enemy in the opponents team. I wonder wh-" You were interupted from girl fangirling. Kiyoko looked at the girls. " He must be here. But where?" You were also looking around. " Yoo-hoo! Kageyama's sister!" Kageyama turned his head over and gasped. You turned and saw him right next to you. He smirked. " Woooow. You're very cute. I'm guessing you're nothing like my sweet underclassman. Known as, your brother." You gasped, looking at you brother in shock. Kageyama was red in embarresment but stomped over in front of Oikawa. " Stay away from her." Oikawa chuckled and ruffled his hair. " That won't be a promise. She already caught my eye. Bye-Bye!" He waved at you and went to his coach.

Nishinoya

"God damn Tsuki. You're tall." You said standing on the court next to Tsukishima. He rolled his eyes and looked at you. " And you're short." You glared at him. " Whatever. Kageyama! Serve!" Kageyama nodded as he picked up the ball. " Here we go..." You got into position. He tossed the ball up and hit it towards you. " I got it!" You was gonna hit the ball until a random guy came out of no where in front of you hit it towards the sky, slowing the ball down. Everyone gasped. Inculding you from surprised. The only thing you heard was the ball bouncing. He stood straight up and turned to you with a smile. You stood up and looked back at him. "...Whoa." He was short but quick. He waved. " Hey. I'm Nishinoya. Sorry for taking the hit. I couldn't help it. Hahaha." You nodded and smiled. " Nice to me-"" WHOOOOA! You must be the Guardian!" Hinata said with sparkles in his eyes. You facepalmed.

Tanaka

Sighing in bordem, you stopped next to the vending machine and took out your wallet. " I wanna go home. I'm starving. I'm hungry. Too many people around me." You groaned and entered a dollar in. You got yourself a juice box. As you stab the straw in and took some sips, you heard cheering or yelling. You poked you head around and saw three guys. One had orange hair, one has a serious look, and one was bald. ' Who the hell is Tanaka-Senpai?' You thought. The orange hair boy saw you. " Who's that?" The bald guy turned around. " Hm?" You came out from hiding. " I just overheard you guys yelling out. Who is Tanaka?" The baldy smiled proudly. " I am Tanaka. And I am their senpai. And you're are beautiful." You chuckled and rolled your eyes. " Whatever. Hey, you guys are practicing volleyball? Can I come in and watch? I have nothing to do." The three nodded. You smiled and walked with them to the gym.

Tsukishima

It was night time and you were sitting against the tree as you watched you're friends, Hinata and Kageyama practice with scyncing with each other. They were surprised you became friends with them since you're a third year. As you was on your phone, you heard Hinata yelling in anger. " Hey! Give it back!" You looked up and saw some blonde guy holding up a ball with a evil looking smirk. You glared at him and sneaked behind him. His friend next to him saw you and was about to warn the blonde, but you already grabbed the ball. " Huh?!" He saw his hand empty and turned to you. You glared deep in his eyes. " Leave these two alone four eyes." His friend gulped. " Uh, Tsuki-Chan?" You raised an eyebrow. " Tsuki-Chan?" The boy with glasses shook his head. " It's Tsukishima. And you're not the boss of me." He walked off. You groaned and gave Hinata the ball.

Yamaguchi

You sat down on the floor, holding an ice pack on your forehead after you got hit by a volleyball. You were groaning in pain, hoping it would stop. Kiyoko sat next to you comforting you. " Are you okay?" You barely nodded. " I guess. I just walk in here to watch and the next thing I know I got hit by a ball." You groaned more. You heard quick footsteps and looked to see a worried boy. His eyes were wide as he shook a bit. " S-S-Sorry! So sorry! I just got distracted so it was my fault the ball went towards you." Kiyoko looked at you. You wanted to throw a ball back at his face, but you see that he is very worried. You shrugged. " It's okay. Volleyball really needs a warning sign about flying balls. What's your name?" He smiled and sighed in relief. "Yamaguchi. Nice to meet you.""Yamaguchi!" Tsukishima called out. " Oh. Gotta get back to practice. Coming!"

Kuroo

" This is so fun!" You yelled as you're running with the Karasuno team. You saw Hinata really pushing himself this time. You wonder where get that type of speed. You was running with them for fun since you get to watch them play matches. You was having so much fun you accidently went in a different direction. You heard footsteps fade away and you stopped in your tracks. " Hm? Guys? Dammit I'm lost."" You need help?" You gasped and saw a tall guy with spikey hair with a bang almost covering his eye. He was literally looking down at you since you were the same height as Noya. You nodded. " Yea. I was just running with my friends then I got lost. They were training to go against Nekoma." He raised an eyebrow and smirked. " Really? Call me Kuroo. Hopefully we can be friends." He held his hand out. You shook his hand and smiled.