The withering beauty

"These beauty of the nature are dying and I can do nothing but just sit and watch."

I spent almost 18 years living with trees, flowers, soil, and mother nature, however, did I help them as much as they helped me?

The flowers were always magnificient, their colors as bright as the power of happiness. The essence of trees just like its bright chlorophyll. The touch of the soil and dirt, as earthy as it felt. Destroying them was always a huge part of our past memory.

Life is fading away as that needle of the clock never stops ticking. The nature I love is destroyed into pieces. For I cannot listen to the flowers laugh, or the trees dance with the flashes of wind, or the soil glowing when it absorbed peace and love. I only saw them withering away from me with the essence of the dark roses.

We often complain about our earth that we live in. Hiw we are destroying the habitat or causing global warming. But the little do we know about having the power of unity. The little can we help. How can we post posters saying save the trees when the paper we use are the trees we kill? How can we make a single light match so tiny and delicate yet have the capability of burning a billion trees?

Because we are humans. As a human, I often feel ashamed that I belong here but I have no other choice but to belong. I never wanted these nature to wither away because I truely cared. These trees, grasses, flowers, or soil were often the only ones i spent time with, when none of the humans cared to bother.

Sorry that I could not give you the happibess you deserve.. Because remember, I am also a human.
Us humans will soon die again and leave our traces full of nothing but past memories, destruction, ashes of despair, sadness, and sorrows.

I was always very sorry.. I was only a little child.