The truth comes out.

Start from the beginning

I chuckled “a surprise? For what?”

“It wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you now would it!” I pursed my lips he was right, just like always. Darn him.

“I suppose” I sighed he grinned knowing he was right.

“Sooo?” he waited I mockingly tapped my chin

“I guess so” I mocked uninterest sighing as I open the door

“Okay go put on warmer clothes” I frowned

“Oh I thought you meant on another day”

“no today” he blinked “now hurry” nodding I rushed out of the cold into the building climbing the stairs to my apartment where I changed into a pair of  dark washed skinny jeans  black thigh high boots a black tank top with a black knitted sweater over top and over that a black pea coat I wrapped my neck with a black scarf and put my favorite black gloves on I left my wavy almost curly hair out flowing down my back and  put on some lip balm since the cold chapped my lips.

Grabbing my bag once again I took one final glance in the mirror and left locking my door and suck on the way out and getting back in the car. “So how far is this surprise place?” I ask doing my seat belt then getting comfortable in the black leather seats.

“Uh about 30 minuets away!”

“oh!” I frowned

“don’t worry it’ll go quick” I nod he turns on the radio to fill the silence as we drove  a random song on the radio played softly in the back ground Leon tapping his fingers on the wheel to the beat.

******************

He parked his car in an empty car park in front of us was a grass  hill not something you’d see in new York that’s for sure the air was somewhat cleaner and the sun had completely gone leaving the sky a dark orange turning to shades of blacky blue with twinkling stars starting appear. “It’s beautiful” I whisper. As we walked over to the top of the hill I gasped there in front of us was millions of lights glittering outstretched as far as the eye could see. The tall buildings from the city the most noticeable poking out.

***Leon P.O.V***

to say I was nervous would be an understatement I was freaking the -pardon the language – fuck out. Id been through this numerous times but something was off this time I mean I usually do freak out but not like this I mean my hands were almost sweating that’s never happened.

But those nervous washed away when I saw her face taking in the view I knew shed like it.

“Its one of my favorite places to come to be alone and just think” she nodded only looking at me for a second before turning back. She looked like a kid on Christmas morning that smile id come to love spread across her flawless face her eyes sparkling not because of the cities reflection in them but because of they them self always sparkled like two stars in her eyes. Another thing id realized and loved.

her heart beat 2 times its usual pace echoing through my mind I closed my eyes momentarily getting lost in its beat a smile spreading on my own face I knew if I opened my eyes now they be shades of vibrant blue and pinky red the truth was I wasn’t lusting for her blood no I wasn’t craving at all but ill admit at first it drove me crazy but over these past months ive learnt to deal with it, I wasn’t lusting for her blood but lusting earning for her.  letting my breathing go back to normal from its hyped stated feeling more composed and sure my eyes were normal I slowly opened them looking over the sleepless city.

“so is this all the surprise” she randomly asks  sticking her hands into her pea coats pockets her hair blowing in the cool wind to her it was freezing to me it was normal.