Post 3x02

Fitz woke up to a warm weight on his thigh. Looking down he saw the tangled mess of Jemma's hair sprawled across his lap, her eyes closed, face relaxed and hand resting over his shin. He smiled to himself as he pulled a strand of hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. He still couldn't believe he had her back, god knows what she she had been through while on that desolate planet, but all that matters is she is finally here, safe, with him.
For the first time in months he can relax, leaning his head back on the white walls he let out a sigh of relief, Jemma was okay, he had her, and he would never let her go again.

Jemma's eyes flicked open, the sudden noise of Fitz's sigh alarmed her making her panic. She sat up and scanned the room reaching for her knife she had carved out of a stick until her eyes fell on Fitz's caring blue orbs. She felt tears pricking at the corners of her eyes, she wasn't there anymore, Fitz had her, but still the shadows in the corners of the room loomed over her causing her chest to tighten as muffled sobs leaked from her mouth.
"Jemma" Fitz whispered as he pulled her into his arms.
The damp spot on his t-shirt getting bigger by the minute, but he didn't care, with her head resting in the crook of his neck and arms around her pulling her into his chest he could of stayed like that until every last drop cried out had evaporated.
Jemma clung on the the front of his shirt for deer life, stabilising her sobs until they were mere whimpers.

As Jemma slowly drifted back to sleep Fitz look at his watch, 4:23am. He rest his head back against the wall, Jemma on his chest, they still had a few hours till morning.
He placed a soft kiss on top of Jemma's head before closing his eyes and for the first time ever since Jemma had been taken by the Monolith, he drifted into a deep peaceful sleep with Jemma in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------
Little message >
Hello, so this is my first fan fic and i am just so in love with fitzsimmons and their whole relationship and story and the journey that they will be taking this season! 
But my main reason for this message is, this story isn't a collection of one shots or story's, after every episode i will be writing scenes that are all in time order (chronologically order) of what i think, or would like or just dream of happening in between each episode, so this story follows the tv show plot but adding in my own little things in between episodes that would be nice to think about and read ;)
Also this story will contain mature content eventually probably etc so sorry if you are not accustom to any of that (i will put i little warning at the top if it does), just scroll past if you don't deal with that stuff :) THANKYOU