↣ eleven

eleven - The Marra's And Duval's Stick Together

Turning around for the umpteenth time from the last five minutes, Lexi lets out a shaky breath and pace back to the other side of her room.

In all her years of living on this earth, she never expect to witness one of her own closes friends head be split in half.

And because this experience was so new, she couldn't get the images of him out of her head.

How is innocent blue orbs begged for his life, only to fade in his secluding death.

How there was no amount of soap in the world to wash her skin to remove all the blood.

She felt it was as if it was the killers mission to leave the blood all on her hand.

Shaking her head vigorously, she mumbles out a small ''No.''

Lexi dashed towards her closet to grab one of her many Adidas duffel bag, only to toss it on her bed.

Her petite body ran back and forth in every direction of her room to grab such items.

Lexi didn't know how long it was going to take to catch the mass murder, but she didn't want to wait and see.

Placing her matching black lace set of undergarments in, she practically jumped out of her own skin when she felt a touch on her waist.

''Going on vacation?'' Noah asks wearily as he picks up her collection of multiple and necessary wires tangled together.

After grabbing her body wash, she walks back over to him ''Yep-'' Lexi grabs the wires from him and tosses it back into the bag. ''A permanent one.''

His lanky arms drop by his side as he watches her grab her navy pair of Roshes.

''You're only letting the killer win if you leave.''

''I don't care'' She shares bluntly, attempting to zip up her duffel bag.

Noah eyed the girl who struggled to zip the bag up all the way.

''I need my suitcase.''

''Lexi..''

She stopped in her tracks and craned her neck to look towards him.

''Come here'' He mutters softly with his arms wide open.

Her brown orbs started to look glossy as she walk into his arms. She bit down on her trembling lip as his grip gives her waist a tight squeeze.

''You're not alone. I mean this psycho bastard isn't going to win, no matter the amount of people he killed.''

''Yeah well this psycho knows their tricks way more than I could ever predict'' She chuckles nervously.

''Not true. If you have just as much amount of knowledge as me to this sort of thing, than we're unstoppable.''

Lexi's smile reaches her eyes as she laughs into his chest.

Noah could feel his own heart fluttering at the sound of her laughter.

Releasing herself from the hug, she runs her fingers from the root of her scalp back to remove any hair out of her face.

''Alright so let's think. This guy is only getting out on Emma because of what started with the whole Brandon and Daisy story-''

''Daisy, a.k.a being Emma's mom'' Noah includes, sitting comfortably on her bed.

''Yeah but why this? Why is the killer grudging onto this specific memory?''