Chapter Six

{Stan}

Kyle was in the bathroom for a long time, I believe 10 minutes. I marched to the door and knocked on it three times, then I heard the distant "Penny", called out from the TV, as if The Big Bang Theory knew that I was knocking.

"Kyle, man are you okay?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay dude," Kyle replied, his voice a bit shaky.

"Hey Kahl, are you taking the biggest fucking shit in there?? Hurry up dude some other people need to piss!!" Cartman called from across the room.

"Shut up fatass! Go use the public one! I'm not feeling good okay??" Kyle said in return.

"Goddammit," Cartman said and stood up, then made his way out of the room and to the public washroom.

I heard the laughter from the television, that was when Kyle came out.

"Hey dude," he spoke softly.

"Hey Kyle, what was wrong in there?" I asked him.

"Oh, umm..well," he walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "I had to get rid of...something.."

My eyes widened a little, "O-oh," He nodded.

Cartman walked back into the room and he had a coffee, from Starbucks, "Hey dickwads, what's going on?"

"Cartman," I said, snickering, "is that Starbucks?"

He nodded and took a sip, "It's a Caramel Macchiato. Fuckin' delicious."

Kyle rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Fatass," Cartman rolled his eyes and continued to drink the coffee.

I looked out the window and saw the city that we were in, I mean, the wall of the building next to us, in the city that we were in. Canada was a different place that's for sure.

We had no fuckin' clue what we were gonna do for the rest of the time that we were here. I looked over at Kenny who was watching what was playing on the TV. He looked so cute. His blue eyes were so focused on the TV, his gaze was mesmerizing. I wanted to reach over there and tickle him in his most ticklish spot, his rib cage, but, I know that he likes Butters, which is agreeable, Butters is pretty adorable.

"Hey Stan," Cartman said, "stop acting like a gaywad towards Kenny and actually do something."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever fatass. Just drink your coffee."

"Of course I will," he said, taking a sip.

Kyle laid on the bed looking up at the ceiling, his green eyes were shining.

I went to the bathroom to fix my hair, but, it was really quiet, and I was bored. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, searched through my music app, and found the one everyone loved to sing to.

The guitar started strumming going "do do do do do, do do do do do" and each time it went from high to low. then he started to sing:

"My girlfriend's bitching cuz I always sleep in, she always screaming when she's calling her friends

She's kinda hot though, yeah she's kinda hot though (just a little bit little bit hot)"

Kyle looked over at me and laughed, "Really?"

I nodded.

"This crap? Ugh, I don't know you guys!" Cartman said and walked out of the room.

The chorus started to play:

"They say we're losers and we're alright with that! We are the leaders of the not coming backs! But we're alright though, yeah we're alright though!"

Kenny, Kyle and I sang along strumming the air guitar every time it came up.

Cartman looked into the room then rolled his eyes, walking down the hall.

I stood up and got a drink, then motioned for the guys to turn off the music.

"Okay okay, fine," Kyle said and turned it off.

Kenny walked out the door ever so slightly to see if Cartman was there, I looked over at him.

Kenny looked back at me, "Dude, he's not there. He disappeared."

Kyle walked out of the room and looked down the hall, not seeing Cartman anywhere.