Chapter One: Railroad Tracks

{Kyle}

The four carts were attached by a heavy metal clamp, they shook and teetered, from side to side, Stan Marsh was beside me, Eric Cartman and Kenny McCormick were opposite of us.

We were on a train.

It moved slowly at first, then quickly sped up, there was an announcement that said what the next station was.

South Park has recently installed new transit. It was still cold inside, mainly because of the snow that covered some of the floors.

Kenny stood up, looking proud he wore his normal orange parka. Well, not really proud, more like, casual. No idea why I thought of proud to describe him. He was, different, that's for sure. The train came to a halt and I fell off my seat.

Stan helped me up, I sat back down on my seat. My face was cold, probably because I landed in a small inch of snow on the floor. Great.

"Excuse the interruption, but there will be a temporary minor delay, as the train has stopped. But do not get out of your seats, the train could start moving at any second. Have a nice day." it was a man speaking through the box thingy.

I had an inward sigh. Wait. How the hell do you even do that? Whatever.

So, main problem right now, we are stuck on a train, with about 30 other people in our cart. Cartman looked out the window, he's gotten skinnier. Kenny has put on some weight from when we were kids, Stan has just grown a lot. He's tall. Like, tall. 6.1 I think. Not sure. That's what he told me. Where as I, am about 5.8. I'm pretty short for my age. Everyone else is at least an inch taller or three inches taller (hence stan's height).

Kyle, you're babbling again, you're babbling about nothing that matters.
Well, not exactly babbling, more like, babbling in the mind. Is that even a thing? My mind is as complicated as inward sighing.

I stood up to go to the front of the cart where the driver was, but the train started up just then, and it went a little fast, I lost my balance and fell backwards. But I didn't hit the hard and cold flooring. I hit something soft. And squishy.

I looked up and saw Eric's eyes looking down at mine, "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and he helped me into my seat.

Jeez. Never saw that coming.