Chapter 24

*Riley's POV*

I walk into the castle and suddenly memories of how I was taken away began rushing in my head and it pain so much.

"Ah!" I yelled as I held my forehead.

"Riley?" Mike asked and held onto me.

"I'm fine." I tried to smile. Mike was kind, but he wasn't my mate. He assisted me until the couch. Baby toys and a bouncer was everywhere.

"Oh baby Erick, come on." I could hear Riann's voice crying as she entered the living room. She was holding Erick Dane and had a huge stain of vomit. "Hey! You're here! Good. Please hold him as I change my shirt." Riann handed me the baby. Mike stared at me and I was shocked.

Erick Dane looked at me and smiled, suddenly his eyes changed color.

"HOLY SHIT!" I said and suddenly Erick Dane frowned. "Oh! No. No. Don't cry. I'm sorry." I cradled him and he began to calm down. He stared at me as he sucked on his thumb.

His eyes.

They changed.

They're Royal Blue now.

"Did you witness this?" I gawked at the baby.

"At the touch of the next queen Luna in line, his eyes changed." Mike smiled.

"You knew about this?" I asked.

"I've read books on Silver wolfs ever since I met you. You weren't a silver wolf, but you were betrothed to one." He explained to me.

"Riann, I'm home. Sorry for-" Derek entered the house and saw me holding Erick. "Oh, hand him over. You must be tired." Derek said as he put down the things he was holding. He reached for the baby, but baby Erick snuggled more into me in the process of that, he closed his eyes and slept.

"He likes you." Derek scratched his neck.

"His eyes." I mumbled.

"Yeah. They're brown." He chuckled.

"No. They changed. They're Royal blue." I mentioned. Still inhaling the news. Derek looked at me as if I was insane.

"No it can't be. Come on." He laughed.

"It's true." Mike butted in. "There's another thing to this situation. It's said, if the Blue Moon Queen in line holds the Blue Moon King in line's pup bastard, it is said, the baby recognizes the True mate as his or her own mother, therefore the eyes change blue." Mike spoken fluently about the rule. "Moon goddess had that made since the day the Silver Warrior began the SilverMoon pack's curse."

"Please stop bullshitting me." Derek growled at Mike.

"He's not bullshitting you." I growled. Suddenly, Erick Dane began to toss and turn in his sleep and began to cry. I try to coo him down and his eyes opened to me. He suddenly smiled and so did I. I bounced him up and down, and he had his eyes open perfectly. "Look at his eyes, Derek." I told him.

He came next to me and looked at Erick Dane. He gasped at first and grabbed hold of his son. The color of the eyes haven't changed at all.

"Why did you touch him?" Derek asked.

"Riann handed him to me." I answered shocked.

"Hey guys? What's up?" Riann can back in a different shirt and shocked.

"That was the only thing! The only thing, that made me remember her." Derek said and walked away with Erick Dane. Riann looked at me.

"Wha-"

"Erick Dane's eyes changed." I told her.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she stopped picking up some toys.

"The Queen in line's touch to the King in line's bastard pup can change his appearance or the eyes specifically,  and the bond between her and the pup, will be as if she is the real mother." Mike explained for the third time.

I watched as disbelief was set into Derek's eyes. He was angry. He didn't want those brown eyes to leave him again.

"Please, when time comes, don't ever touch him again." Derek frowned and brought his son to the room. I felt quite sorry for what happened.

"Derek! Don't ever tell her not to come near your son! She's you mate!" Another voice entered the house. As I turned to look who it was, a sudden hug covered my eyes. "I missed you Riley." I pushed him back looking up.

"Drake?" I smiled and hugged him again.

"It's been a while since I've seen you smile." Drake smiled and walked me away from Derek's room. "He's been going through a lot, so I advice you to eat before challenging the knuckle head upstairs." He laughed and brought me to the kitchen.

As we arrived at the kitchen, I noticed them preparing me so much food a wolf can only bare to eat. I sat down at the table and smiled. Everything I loved was on that table. Beginning to pick up my spoon and fork, Derek entered the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water, drinking it on the spot and walking towards me. I was in total shock when he grabbed my utensil and began putting food on my plate.

"Eggs and meat are protein which you certainly need. Carbohydrates bread and rice. Salad for nutrition. And orange juice for your immune system." He said as he continuously served my plate. Looking at me as if I didn't know these things he handed me my spoon and fork. Staring I just thought, wasn't he mad like, 10 seconds ago?

"Don't stare at me like that and eat. Or I will take you here and now." He said as if I was in heat. "Everyone is gone and only two of us are locked in this house. For some reason you activated your heat without noticing." Mentioning to me as I still sat there quiet.

"Everyone?" My mouth accidentally blurted out.

"Why? You plan on raping me? I don't mind." He chuckled. As he chuckled away, I noticed his red lips and I began to bite mine. "Riley, don't stare at me lik-"

Before he could finish what he was gonna say, I pounced on him and kissed him like a mad man. Flutters in my stomach and tingles in my veins. My inner wolf began howling in my mind.

"Riles, stop. You're not ready." Derek said and I just sat there, wanting more.