Chapter 7: Trick Or Treat Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Well it took me like 3 1/2 hours to do it. And I did it for you, so." I spoke up.

"Ok, pretty girl. Don't beat me up, shit. It's cute and all."

We began to drive to Mikes house to meet up with everyone. Mike had a truck so everybody would be riding with him. The radio started to play throwback songs and Kirko Bangz, Drank in My Cup came on. Trae and I looked at each other as we sung along. That's my baby man, I'm just smiling hard as fuck looking at him right now. He brought me out of my shell at times and I appreciate that.

As we pull up to Mike's spot we see the gang outside waiting on us. We weren't running late, but everybody else was just early. I hated being the center of attention and everyone was staring as we got out the car. Trae and Mike give each other dap and then we all pile up in Mike's truck. It was way more of us than I expected, his truck sat like 7 people and it's damn near 10 of us. I sat on Trae's lap and I was lowkey uncomfortable. He has a high sexual energy that I can sense. Trae kept his hands to the side because he knew I wasn't playing that.

We rode for hellas, listening to DJ Screw the whole time. I swear, these some real Houston boys. Trae, Mike, their friends Damon, and Chris were loud as hell rapping to different songs. The girls in the car talked about weave, makeup, and some stuff I knew nothing about. I just sat quiet because I had nothing to say.

"This Screwston Texas!" Trae screamed in my ear while throwing up H Town.

When is this ride going to end! I'm so ready to get out of this truck, it's ridiculous. I see strobe lights which means we must be getting closer. Once we got into the parking lot, I got scared. I know it's going to be fun, but I still have butterflies. I'm probably going to end up having my eyes closed most of the time. Good thing I have Trae to hide up under.

We all hop out of the truck and Trae is acting like he's on something already. This dude country as hell, talking all loud. Him and Sydney are in front of everyone dancing and shit. He just then forgot all about me, leaving me behind. I was behind everyone, me and Mike. He had to make sure his truck was locked up and everything.

"You scared Jay?" Mike asked me.

"No." I need to stop fronting all my life.

"Damn yo nigga leaving you and shit." He pointed up to Trae who was laughing and playing with everyone.

"I'll catch up with him once we get in line." I wasn't tripping cause I can tell Trae was just enjoying himself.

I was admiring all the people dressed up in costume, and next thing you know, I feel something on my ass. I knew I wasn't tripping so I look down to see Mike black ass hand on me. What the fuck, he's Trae's best friend and he has the nerve to touch on me. I rolled my eyes and tried to move away, but Mike got one last rub on my butt. I know he lying. He looked at me with a slight smile and then walked away.

Damn, should I tell Trae? His best friend on one. I feel like if I do say something to Trae he ain't gone believe me. I started walking super fast to catch back up with Trae. He paid my way to get into the haunted house then we got in line.

"Don't be scared Jay baby." He wrapped his arms around me and laughed.

"I'm not, don't you be scared Trae baby." I joked back with him.

A tall clown came up to us from behind causing me to jump in surprise. A man with blood all over his face started to chase Sydney and some other girls around with chainsaws, I stood there as if I wasn't about to piss my pants. It was so dark as we stood in the line, I could barely see Mike black ass. The line was getting shorter and shorter and it was almost our turn to go in. A man dressed as a devil asked us how many people were with us. We counted out 10 and he told us we had to separate, 5 with each group. In my group it was Trae, Sydney, Chris, Angela, and I. Trae wanted to be the line leader, but I didn't want to be second in line. As crazy as he was he did not need to be leading us in that haunted house. I pull him back and told him I really didn't want to be in front of everybody.