T.M.E 4

Sometime later that night, I lay in bed thinking about that afternoon's events. Lucas had taken me to heaven and back and there hadn't even been any penetration. We'd continued kissing and touching. We'd both found a release in just stroking and it had felt wonderful. I'd loved every moment of it. Few days before that I would not have predicted something like that.

Lucas had to go immediately after that, which sucked. He'd said he'd make it up to me. Luckily William hadn't busted us. He hadn't been concerned by Lucas' long bathroom break.

"Beep"

WhatsApp message from Lucas

I opened the message with a smile on my face.

L: Hey honeybun. You awake?

N: Hey.

L: What are you doing?

N: Just lying on my bed, you?

L: The same. I miss you

N: I miss you

L: I want to take you out

I raised my body to sit up so I could look at the message properly without chocking to death. Lucas and I had discussed him coming out, but he'd never actually taken a decision. What did he mean take me out?

N: ?

L: It's nothing formal. There's this spot I know just a little out of town. It's got a lake and stuff. It's my favorite spot to unwind. If you want we could go there tomorrow, just the two of us.

I didn't have to think about it. I could use some more alone time with him. The messages were okay, but being with him was amazing.

N: I'd love to.

L: Great. I'll pick you up. Meet me in the street next to yours.

N: Should I bring anything?

L: I'll bring the food, so don't worry about that. You can bring your swimming trunks.

N: Great. I can't wait.

L: *smiley face* I'll pick you up at 12 pm

N: I'll be ready

L: Is it odd that I came out to you while we were literally in a closet?

I actually laughed out loud at the message when I realized how weird it was.

N: Lol. Kinda.

The following day was beautiful. I think it was just like any other day really, but my expectations made it seem beautiful. I was going to meet up with Lucas at his favorite spot. The thought of that just made me feel warm and giddy. It was just going to be the two of us. I giggled to myself as I packed my swimming trunks into my school bag. I liked swimming even though I didn't do it much. But I wasn't just going swimming that day. It was going to be with Lucas.

Mom agreed to let me go. I told her I was going to the library. I couldn't tell her I was going to meet up with a boy. My sexual orientation was alright as long as I didn't shove it in her face. We never really talked about it. I had no guy in my life to talk about anyway. Correction, I'd had no guy to talk about.

As I packed my bag, I realized my phone wasn't in the room. I'd probably left it in the kitchen after breakfast. What if Lucas had been trying to reach me?

I ran to the kitchen as fast as I could. I was greeted by the sight of William in the kitchen sitting at the table. My phone was on the table, across from him. William was good looking and taller than me. He had dark-brown hair and eyes the same color as mine. He was bigger than me, making him ideal to play football, which he loved and was good at. His face was chiseled to make him look tough. He looked like our dad.