Chapter 10

Tris POV

I'm sitting in the dressing room of Jade and Christina while Jade is trying on flower girl dresses.

"So Jade which one's your favorite?" I ask her.
"Well I wike thids one but lwve that one." She says with a smile.

"Well you can get whichever one you want. I don't care pick your favorite. I love both of them it's just your pick."

"I don't know yet aunt Tris." She says with a frown.
"That's okay we can come back another time for you to find one." I say, she nods and we head out the door.
(I'm going to take Christina out to get her dress when I figure out who the rest of my bridesmaids are.)

"So are we going to go get something to eat?" Asks Christina

"OHOH I want to go eat!" Yelled Jade

"Ummm... we can go to the Pit to see what they have good today." I answer and with that we walk off to the Pit for lunch.

Now Tobias POV is going to be the same time as when Jade is looking for her dress. So as Jade is looking for her dress Tobias and his groomsmen are getting their tuxes.

Tobias POV

We are about to start to get fitted when Will comes running in.

"What the hell Will where have you been." I say

"Sorry Tris took longer than I thought and Christina was helping her and I couldnt just leave Jade out there by herself." He said still panting.

"Oh and about that any word on the dress?"

"All Christina said was, and I quote, Is "That Four is really going to die when he sees her."

"Okay are you sure that's all she said."

"Yep" and we make your way back up to Zeke and Uriah.

We are in the dressing room to get fitted. All of us are wearing a black tux with a black tie and a gray button down. Also black dress shoes. We all stand there like we are fake dummies like in the front window while they pick and prod at us.

Our fitting only took a half hour so we all agree to go for lunch down in the Pit.

We are in the Pit waiting inline for some food when I feel a little pair of arms wrap around my legs and hands go over my eyes.

"Alright Tris, Jade the gig is up." I say  when I hear Jade go "Awwwhh!" in her sad little girl voice.

"I thought we had you dang it." Says Tris.

"Well it can take sometime to get good old Four here." I reply and before anyone can say another word I steal a kiss off of Tris. Then we all go and eat our lunch together.

Tris POV

We make our way back to the pit toward the pit to begin the afternoon training. Today Four will teach them how to fight and tomorrow will be the fights.

"Alright everyone hope you're full because this afternoon we will begin to train for the fights. You better pick up on some good skills because Eric will be observing tomorrow during to fights." I say "so everyone turn our attention to Four and he will demonstrate a few easy moves.

After I finish Four makes his way over to a punching bag that's hanging up and gets in his stance.

"Your feet shouldn't be too far apart and your arms should block your face. But hold them to high and you can get hit in the lower sections of your body." says Four.

I would help him but from the mishap last night I don't think I should help. Four shows then four different moves and then sends them to practice.

Then he comes back to my side and wraps his arm around my hip.
"Nice demonstration, you looked really sexy out there." I say with a big smile on my face.
"Thanks wanted to know when we were going to start planning the wedding?" He asks.
"Well I'm supposed to go dress shopping with Christina later after training"
"Ok I can go and get fit for a tux then and bring my groomsmen with me. Who are your bridesmaids?"
"Well Christina's my maid of honor and I was going to ask Lynn, Marlene, and maybe Jade can be our flower girl."
"Ok th-" But before he can finish he is interrupted with piercing scream coming from the initiates. I look to see where it can from and I see it came from Tiffany. I run over to where she lays on the floor clutching her leg.

"Tiffany what the hell happened?" I ask.
"I was doing the moves that Four showed us and when I went to kick the bag my leg was ripped up by something." She relies in pain.

I look at Four and he goes over to the bag and starts to  rip off the leather only to find a huge collection of steak knives jammed in there.

"Tiffany was there anyone who would want to get pay back of any kind on you?" I asks and she just shakes her head to dismay the thought.
"Ok Four can you take to the infirmary and fast shes losing a lot of blood." I say and her hurries off with her.

"Alright everyone back to work." I yell and they all scramble back to their bags. As I wait for Four to come back I start to think of who should fight who. I look at our group and see that here is really not any strong or big like there was with my group. Well them I think to myself  that the strongest people in the group are probably Connor, Madison, Sarah and Chris. The next strongest would probably be Tiffany, Jasmine, James, Emily and Alex. And the weakest are Garrett and Lily.

These are going to be interesting fights tomorrow.