Prologue.

Afternoon.

A car drives on the main road. Next to the road is someone waiting . The person holds the car. 'Can I do something for you?' asked the driver. "I have to go to Dogsmur, a town 10 kilometers further. Can you bring me? "
"Of course. Hop in. " The person gets in the car and they drive away.
After a few minutes, the car suddenly turns unexpectedly on a dirt road. "Eumh sir, you go wrong." Says the person. The driver doesn't answer but grabs a gun from under his leg and put it against the head of the passenger. "Shut up and be quiet." The person keeps still. Eventually they arrive at an old farm. "Okay, move very slowly with your hands on your head. If you try to run I will shoot you. Understood? " The passenger nods, does the door open and puts his hands on his head. The driver self also gets out and walks around the car towards the passenger. They walk to the farm, the passenger in front and the driver behind so he can focus the gun properly. In the farm there are a lot of cages with people in it. The passenger also need to go in one of the cages. "Give me your backpack." The passenger gives it. The driver get keys out of his pocket and unlock a cage while he is still pointing whit the gun to the passenger.
The passenger crawls into his cage and the driver locks it. "Prepare youself that you will be a slave soon."
The driver walks away.