Chapter 6: School Days (pt. 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

I was very tired! I began to open the hideout and was surprised to see all of them.
"Welcome home, Adaremu Reian!"
I was about to say something, but I passed out from being tired.
"It's your fault for bringing her in immediately."
"What?"
"Yeah! It's all your fault."
"It's just temporary. She'll wake up soon."

When I woke up, it's very early. I cooked my own sunny-side-up egg and that was my breakfast.
I tried escaping the hideout after I washed the dishes without anyone noticing. But, there's one who noticed before I even touch the door of the exit.
"Reian?"
I teared up a little as soon as he came and said my name.
"Reian, I-..."
I tried twisting the doorknob but it won't open! The knob turned into Hebi-san and hissed at me. While walking back, the creepy Tokito came and continuously say my name with different expressions and tones.
"Say my name. Say my name. Say my name." The thought painted in red, continued on haunting me. Repeatedly whispering.
"SAY...m...y....NAME..."

"AHHHHH!!!!"
"Oh good, you're awake. I thought I can wake you up again. Well, hurry up and eat breakfast. We don't have all day." Mr. Amaya exited the room as I panted loudly. My heart beats rapidly and loudly, pounding all the way. What am I dreaming about? This is ridiculous.

"Well, you passed out after whispering 'it will be a lot more troublesome'. Roki carried all of our stuffs while I carried you."
"Even Toneko?"
"Yeah. Roki also carried your cat... Speaking of it, where is it?"
We heard a meow inside my bag so I opened it and saw the cute black cat.
"I guess he has his own way."
"Yeah... Sick way."

We continued on walking until we reached the school.
"You still study here?"
"You still work here?" I glared. Copying the guard's tone.
"Carry on."
"Still no uniform?"
"It's just for a month. I'm keeping this outfit. It's my casual one."
"It's cute. Did you buy it?"
"Not technically. Tokito made this for me in his spare time, attempting to copy Mia's outfit."
"Well he made the color wrong. It's supposed to be WHITE not pink."
"Just attempting. He didn't intentionally tried copying it identically."
"I wish I could give that to Hiya." He murmured. Anything that's from Tokito, I wouldn't allow myself to carelessly just give it to them.
"What?" I pretended not to hear it.
"Nothing!"
I guess he also remembered that Hiya is already dead... I guess by following a black cat or something, I don't know.

"Hm? An invitation? What for?"
"Oh, I guess it's another one of his royal parties."
"Royal parties? How'd you know that? There's nothing written in here for royalties."
"I attended there once. I saw how grand the ballroom was. He said a long speech about it and its history and such whatever. I didn't really listened."
"So, is everyone invited?"
"Nope. I think it's just the two of us."
"I'm not even a royalty."
"Just use your deceiving ability and deceive everyone. Is that hard?"
"Well of course. Even when I'm using my deceiving ability, I'll be frozen, even my thoughts!"
"Don't worry. I'll be near you so don't be afraid."
"....ok... I'm clingy though."
"That's ok."
"I'm a bit spoiled."
"I'm used to it."
"Are you sure you're not gonna have any problems with me?"
"Yeah. If that's what the downsides are."
"I'm unpopular."
"Neither am I."
"I'm not beautiful."
"That's not a problem."
"I'm not-"
"Ok, these are just problems in your outside. I'm talking about the problems in the party."
"I'm not used to it."
"I can guide you."
"You're seriously trying hard to be an optimistic right now, aren't you?"
"... How can you see through me? I didn't even saw your eyes flash red!"
"I got used to it. Ok, go to your classroom now. Wake me up if someone comes."
"Ok."
I covered my head with my arms and slept like that on my desk.

"Where'd you get that hoodie?" I asked the 13-year old playing by the playground.
"By that guy! He lent it to me!" He said, pointing at a blonde guy sitting on the bench.
I approached the said blonde guy and saw his shirt, pants and boots. Also his hair...all similar to a guy I know...
"Why'd you lend it to him?"
"He said he was cold. And maybe because he likes the design of it? Hehehe."
"It'll be drenched in sweat soon though. He's playing around all day."
"Not all day. Just a quarter of it... Which reminds me... Where's yours?"
"My what?"
"You know, hoodie."
"Ohh... I still haven't got that. There's a lot of things happening and I still haven't got my hoodie back. To be honest, I miss that hoodie. It's cute and....it came from you.."
"So what? You're gonna accept everything that came from me? How about if it's garbage and expired food, will you still accept it because it came from me?"
"As stupid as I know, I'll still accept it. As unbelievable as it sounds, I'll still accept it... Just because it came from you."
He blushed, and covered his mouth.
"Then if...I'd give you MY blood, will you still accept it?"
"Only if we have the same blood type. Hahaha. But seriously though, yeah. Even if we don't have the same blood type. It also depends on the situation actually."
"Hehehe but...you know I wouldn't give you those kinds of stuffs, right? Except for the blood thing. I might actually give you that."
"What?! Gross! Don't give me your blood, you idiot! Hahahaha. But yeah, I know that you wouldn't give me those stuffs." That's why I'd accept everything from you... Hehe.
"Well... That's over."
He stood up from the bench and compassionately asked for the hoodie back. The 13-year old returned it with ease. He returned to me with a cheerful grin.
"See, it's dry!"
I silently snickered and looked up to him. "I guess it is..."
"Well, I'll be going now. See ya." Before he leaves, he quickly kisses my head. "Oh yeah, before I forgot, I'll be returning this to you."
He handed me over the hoodie.
I was about to say thank you, but he quickly disappeared. I was also about to wear the hoodie, but I...