Part Two.

Nine Months Later.

Scene 1.

[Conference Hall, The Tomlinson Enterprises, London, 12:48 pm, Special.]

(Louis is in a meeting with his clients)

Louis: (signs the documents) "The deal is final."(everyone smiles) "Mr. Storm, all decisions regarding this project will be taken by Ms. Johannah."(everyone's face falls open in shock)

Johannah: (shell-shocked, whispers) "What?"

Louis: (smiles) "Yes, contact my mother if there are any queries. She will be handling the project from now on."(stands up, smiling) "Now, thank you, Gentlemen. We look forward to working with you."(nods and leaves the room)

(After ten minutes, Johannah knocks on Louis' office door)

Louis: "Come in."(sees that it's Johannah) "Oh, Hello Mum."

Johannah: (takes a seat, shocked) "You-You're calling me mum."

Louis: "Well, you are my mum."

Johannah: (opens her mouth but then closes it, after a minute) "Why did you give the project to me?"

Louis: "You and Dad both built this company up. You have more right over this company than me."

Johannah: (looks down) "I-I don't deserve this."(ashamed) "Not after what I did with your father."

Louis: (frowns) "Whatever you did with my father was your choice. I can't deny your right on the company because of that."(smiles) "And someone told me that everything's fair in love."

Johannah: (smiles) "And that someone must be special if you believe that."

Louis: (smiles fondly) "Very special."

Scene 2.

[Zayn's Cabin, The Tomlinson Enterprises, London, 5:17 pm, Entrepreneur.]

(Louis is sitting and playing his guitar)

Zayn: "You do know that you have to attend an award show tonight, don't you?"

Louis: "Chill, Zayn. Enjoy my song."

Zayn: (sits down, smiles) "That Harry guy totally changed you, man."

Louis: "He didn't change me Zayn. He taught me how to live."(puts his guitar to the side, smiles) "You know sometimes when I'm alone, I imagine him sitting infront of me...talking, laughing...just being with me."(pause) "Loving me. I imagine him loving me, Zayn."

Scene 3.

[Living Room, The Styles' Residency, 9:24 pm, Louis Tomlinson?]

(August is sitting in the living room and watching the award show, Louis gets awarded The Entrepreneur of The Year)

August: (sees Louis walking up the stage, gasps loudly) "Uncle Louis?!"(shouts) "Uncle Liam, Aunt Jane, Grandpa, Uncle Louis is on the TV!"

(Liam, Harry's Dad and Anne come running into the room)

Liam: (sees Louis' name on the screen, shocked) "Louis...Louis Tomlinson?"

Robin: (sits on the couch) "He is not Louis Scott."(pause) "He is not a singer...he is The Louis Tomlinson."

(Louis dedicates his award to Harry)