Part One.

This is the first part! Hope you like it!

Word Limit: 6.6k

(P.S~ Louis wears glasses!)

***

Scene 1.

[The Royal Regency Wedding Hall, London, 6:38 pm, Thank you for breaking my heart.]

(Louis enters the hall holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands, He goes up to the stage where Eleanor and Brad are standing)

Louis: (offers the bouquet to Eleanor) "This is for you." (fake smiles) "Thank you for breaking my heart."(turns to Brad) "I wish you both a very happy married life."

(He turns around, removes his glasses , deep breathes, wipes his slight tears, his phone starts ringing as he makes his way out of the hall)

Louis: (picks up the phone) "Yes Zayn?"

Zayn: (worried) "Louis where have you been? Why didn't you come to the office today?! You know the company's situation!"(frantic) "The shares are falling, workers are leaving, the condition is worsening! People are saying that your Dad shouldn't have passed the company to you and your mother-"

Louis: (interjects, calm) "Don't call that woman my mother Zayn. She is the reason for my father's death. Don't ever call her my mother."

Zayn: "But Lou-"

Louis: (huffs) "I'm leaving."(ends the call before Zayn can respond)

(He walks towards his car, his Butler opens the door for him, Louis shakes his head and closes the door, he takes off his suit and hands it to him, he keeps his watch and phone on the roof of the car and starts walking away)

Scene 2.

[Caledonian Sleeper, London Euston Station, 10:30pm, What is your problem?]

(Harry is moving in the train towards his seat dragging seven bags behind him, his one hand is holding all the bags and his other hand is holding a large sized framed photograph of himself)

Harry: (sees that everyone is staring at him, amused) "All of you can stop looking at me now. After all, I'm not that beautiful."(everyone laughs)

(Finally Harry reaches his seat, but finds that a man is already sitting there, he goes and stands infront of him to double check his seat number)

Harry: "Um. Excuse me, this is my seat."(Louis doesn't look up) "Excuse me?"

(Louis looks up, his eyes are red and filled with tears, Harry gets slightly worried looking at him, he sees that the opposite seat is empty so he settles his luggage and sits there)

Harry: (observes Louis for few minutes) "Are you alright?"(Louis keeps staring ahead) "Is everything okay? Are you hurt or something?"(Louis stares out of the window, Harry speaks softly) "Are you deaf?"

Waitress: (to Harry) "Would you like something to drink Sir?"

Harry: (smiles politely) "Water, please."(she gives him a bottle of water)

Waitress: (to Louis) "Would you like something to drink Sir?"

Harry: (whispers) "Actually he's deaf. Wait, I'll ask him."(speaks slowy, drags his words) "Do you want water?"(picks up his water bottle and points towards it, Louis blinks at him)