37. Lesson 2

I pull on my favourite skinny jeans, their black leather jeans your probably thinking they must be uncomfy but there pretty comfy.

I try to decide if I should just have my black leather crop top on or have my grey singlet with a skull on it over it.

Hummmm I don't wanna look slutty so I'll put the singlet on over it.

Once I'm finished getting changed and I had done my hair and make up today putting on bright red lipstick and a black beanie with 'n* 1 cares' on it I put on my black studded combat boots.

I help Casey, tommy and Lilly to get ready giving them all breakfast and take them to there school while Ricky take Sam and gabby to kindy.

I pull up to school in my convertible getting out and I see the girls not too far away. I walk over to them and Say "okay I have lesson two by me," I smirk.

They all look at me waiting for me to say it "when you get in trouble around him and he laughs or whatever smirk and wink at him!"

"Alright, easy." Clover says, "but not all the time you don't want it to look like your trying to impress him." I say and they nod.

We continue talking and joking around till the bell goes and we head to class but very slowly.

We walk into home group 5 minutes late and miss Allan looked at us disapprovingly. And I just kept walking ignoring her glare.

We all sat down at the back and started talking like everybody else.

"Oi I have an awesome idea!" I say with a smirk.

"What?" They all ask insink. Talk about creepy.

"JINKS!! DOUBLE JINKS!! TRIPLE JINKS!! SHUT UP" they all say insink again now that's really creepy.

"Anyway we should go shopping cart racing!" "What?" Kayla says.

"You know know 1 person in the shopping trolley and the other pushing in a race somewhere," (don't try it at home).

"That is a good idea!" I hear a guy say we all look where the voice came from and see Troy and his group standing in front of us. "You should join us then!" Clover says and I'm guessing from her facial expression after she said it she didn't mean to say it.

"Alright where?" Sam chuckles at clovers red face, which makes her go redder. Is that even a word?

I smirk this is gonna be fun, "winery park!" (I don't think that's an actual place I just typed random letters in and it came up with winery. So I was like I'll just use that)

------

Hey hope you liked that chapter I know it's a lot short then the last few chapters but....yeah I have no excuse.
Thanks 🐍