32. Something about her

(I'm changing troys friends names instead of Rory it'll be Jet and instead of John it'll be Chad)

Troys POV

I can't get her her of my mind everything about her is perfect the way she walks, the way she laughs. FUCK!! I sound like a girl but it's true. I like her.

I wonder if she likes me...I seriously need to get a grip of myself she's making me soft.

I think that's why I tried to be friends with her.......should I keep trying?

I don't know.

I'll figure it out. I hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around my hips and walk into my room and mess my hair up and grab some clothes changing into them.

I pull the black and white long sleeve top over my head and look at my hair again and see its looks alright so I pull on my vans and head downstairs and see my sister Mia colouring in her colouring book still in her pjs.

"Come on Mia time to get changed." Mia looked at me and smiled running towards me and jumping onto me hugging me, she giggles and I chuckle taking her upstairs to her room.

She gets dressed then we eat some food and go outside to my car and I drive to Mia's primary school.

When we get there I get out the car with Mia I walk her to the gates and give her a hug and I kiss her on the forehead and wave goodbye.

She runs off to Casey and they hug and run away together I turn around and walk back to the car and drive home to get my motorbike.

---

I rock up to school and as usual the sluts of the school state and try to flirt with me but as usual I ignore them and continue to walk towards the school and my friends.

I see Jet and Chad talking to some girls the usual.

"Hey guys!" I walk up to them and smirk.

"Hey Troy!" They say doing about usual bro handshake.

We talk for a while waiting for the bell and the door slams open I see Lexie walk through with a pissed off expression and not far behind is a guy I saw him go up to Lexie the other day in the cafeteria I think his names Louis?

She spins around her hair flowing and she pushes his back and starts yelling at him she punches him in the face and she continues walking.

I have to keep trying to be her friend. There's just something about her.

---

Lexie's POV

I spin back around and storm off hoping Louis doesn't follow me and I see everyone staring at me.

But the only one I paid attention to was Troy he was just leaning against the locker his arms crossed smirking at me.

I think I'm gonna play him make him like me well try to get him to like me. I'll even try to be his friend.

I wink at him and continue walking, not looking back.

---

"Taylor I'm gonna do what you said to do!"

I say coming up to our usual group. Taylor's face is taken over by a confused look, "what do u mean?"

"I'm gonna make him fall for me!" I smirk Taylor then understands and smirks back at me. "I'm going to your house tonight and we're gonna work on a game plan!"

"What about us? We need to help to if you want it to succeed" Clover says Layla and Yasmin nod.

"Okay..." I smirk at the girls this is gonna be fun.

"You know it sounds like we're planning on killing someone!" Yasmin says braking the silence and we all crack up laughing.

I'm excited.

-----

Hey I'm guessing you all noticed I've been updating a lot recently and that's because I want to finish some of my books so I can finish the books on hold so I can publish other books I've started to write.

So enjoy it I'm thinking if I should do a sequel when this song is eventually finished.

So keep reading 🐍