34. Targets aquired

"Well you see mr we didn't want to come but we realised we should grace you with our presents," I smirk.

"Is that so?" He says and before I could talk clover says, "yeah you got a problem with that?"

All you could hear where a round of 'ooohhhs' and 'aahhhs' and I just snickered.

"What did you just say!" "I think you heard her clearly," Taylor smirks. Oh yeah we have a bad girl group going on. But I've done nothing except tell them to spike there interest I guess there really going for it.

I look at our targets and they are all smirking I notice Chad is sitting with them I don't know why I didn't notice him before all well he can be Yasmin's target for the next 3 days since she's leaving on Monday and it's Friday.

The teacher yells at us for a couple more minutes and gives us a detention for smart talking back.

Once there done we walk over near the bad boys our target.

When we sit down and are told to make groups of 10 we just sit there and wait for people to come to us after 10 minutes we were still by ourselves talking and Taylor whispers "targets acquired!" To all of us I look up and see them walking towards us.

We're all sitting on some comfy chairs and I smirk as they get closer show time.

I take a couple deep breaths no need to be nervous. We can do this!

When they get there one of the guys with brown hair smirks and says "hello lady's thanks for the show earlier," he winks at the end.

He has longish brown hair and hazel eyes and was wearing a white top and khaki tan shorts and had a scratch on his right cheek.

Another guy with brown hair and brown eyes he was wearing a grey singlet and black shorts he looked similar to the first guy they must be related or something.

The last guy has blonde hair in a quiff and blue eyes with a lip piercing and a black and white long sleeve shirt. He had dark red shorts on.

They sat down where they could fit in the gapes and luckily Troy sat next to me.

So I'll tell you in a circle so there was me, Troy, Kyle, Clover, Sam, Todd, Kayla, Yasmin, Chad and then Taylor on my other side. I wink at Clover and she winks back at me.

We talk about random stuff till Chad suggests something "we should play truth or dare!" He smirks I swear at this school we always end up playing truth or dare.

"Just like at the beach!" Taylor says smirking at me. "Alright just like at the beach!" I smirk confidently.

"Oh yeah I remember that I enjoyed it!" Troy winked at me, and I smirked.

"What happened last time?" The first guy said which I learnt his name was Todd.

Taylor smirked "well Lexie here got a little close and personal with Troy and confessed she's not so innocent," the boys laugh.

Oh I forgot to tell u the blonde guys name is Sam and the other brown haired boy is Kyle.

They smirked and Sam said "I think I'm gonna like this game!" He says looking at all of us and when he looks at clover she winks ohh she's getting in there.

"Okay truth or dare Taylor!" I say smirking I know exactly the thing to do.

She looks at me worriedly "truth!" She smirks ohh she's not getting out of it. "Out of all the guys here who would you get with?" I smirk evilly at her she glares and I continue smirking.

She looked around and pretended she was thinking about it. "I got to say......Todd," she looked down and blushed and us girls laughed along with the boys.

Sam smacks Todd on the back and says "get in there Todd," todd smirks and checks her out. It was pretty funny.

"Lex truth or dare?" Taylor says planning to get me back. "Dare!" I smirk.

"I dare you to make out with Troy." I shrug my shoulders and nod my head and say "not like I haven't before!" The boys laugh and I lean to my right and kiss Troy after a minute of kissing him he pulls me onto his lap and everyone was laughing and the boys where whooping.

I got off and smirked. "Truth or dare Sam?" "Ah dare!" "I dare you too hug Clover till your next turn!" Clovers eyes double in size and I laugh. He wraps his arms around her waist and pull her on his lap and he gets comfy and he says "Chad truth or dare?"

We played the game like that for a while till I got asked this one question but Kyle "have you had sex with anyone at this school if so who was it."

My face went red shit we promised not to talk about it I hear a chuckle to my right and see Troy trying to hold his laugh in smirking. "Yes!" I stay looking back at Kyle.

"Who with?" Todd smirked, I puffed out a big breath and say "Troy."

They looked at him surprised well the boys did. "Get in there cuz!" Kyle laughed.

"Wait you's are cousins?" Yasmin says,
They nod and Sam says "yeah we're all cousins and Todd and Kyle are twins!" He states. Surprising us girls.

We didn't do much more that lesson just continued with our game and caused trouble.

---

I walk through the mall looking for a good place to find party clothes. I walked into a store and look around and I see a section with all the party kinda clothes.

Okay so I need 5 outfits!

If your wondering why I'm looking for 5 is because the girls said I could pick the dresses for the party tomorrow. The girls talked about party outfits today saying what kind they'd like and we got Yasmin to explain what kind she'd like.

She doesn't know about the party just that there's a gathering at my house.

So here I go this is gonna be fun.

-----

Hey hope you liked it can't wait to get to the party. Vote and comment any ideas.

Thanks 🐍