Chapter 1: I Find Tree-Book Heaven.

Well, it's hard to explain. I didn't mean for this to happen. If you are reading this, you might be in danger. Big danger. I suggest you find a comfy place to sit and read. Perhaps a closet, or your Basement.

Anyway, it started last month. After we moved to Tennessee, away from Maine, where I used to live. It was nice. There was a big forest where my favorite animal lived. Foxes.

"Ew. Can we paint my room? This color is hideous." I asked my mom. The Room was red on two walls, and Mint Green on the others. Must have been where the previous owner's twins slept.

"I mean, I like the red, but not mint. Maybe dark blue?" I thought out loud.

"Good Idea, Rylie. We will start on that this weekend, BEFORE we move everything in." My dad said. He left to help my brother, Oliver, unpack some of his stuff. It was Thursday. Normally I would have school tomorrow, but I didn't have too because we had just moved. I plopped down on the mattress that lay on the floor. I looked out my bedroom window, which had a great view of the big woods in out backyard. I saw a flash of light blue within the brown and green. I shot up. What on earth was that? It was to big to be a blue Jay.

I grabbed my jacket. It was mid October after all. I ran to the Forest and looked around. I saw it again. I ran after it, turned around a tree and ran into someone. It was a girl. She was my age, wearing a light blue jacket.

Wait. It was a school day. It was only noon!

"Who are you, and why are you on my backyard??" I asked. She looked confused.

"Your backyard? This is my backyard!" She said. She turned around and pointed to a house. I turned and pointed to mine. They were adjacent to each other. Her house was on the street just off mine.

"I'm Rylie." I said.

"Eliza." She replied. "Did you just move here?"

"Yeah, I don't even know where the school is." I admitted.

"Do you want to see something AWESOME?" She asked. I nodded. She led me through the woods. We can to a large tree. She went around it and there was a ladder. A tree house? Sweet. I followed her up the ladder. It was high. When we reached the top, there was a small porch. Eliza opened the door and we both entered. Inside was many books. Was I in heaven? Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Divergent, The Maze Runner! It was beautiful. In the corner was a boy. He looked about 15, same age as me and Eliza.

"Wow." I whispered. The boy looked up, startled. He was reading The Mark of Athena.

"Eliza, who is this?" He asked. He was kind of hot. Like, football player hot.

"This is-" Eliza began

"Rylie. My name is Rylie." I smiled.

"I'm Collin." He said.

"Do you play football?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He replied.

"And you like reading?" I asked.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?"

"No! No, no. It's just not a lot of football players at my old school liked reading." I said.

"Oh."

"As I asked Eliza before she took me here, why aren't you at school?" I asked. I was serious. It was only noon.

"Teacher work day. Same with tomorrow." Collin said.

"Oh, Cool! I start Monday anyway." I say. I look out the window. I stare into the trees, looking. I don't know what for. I see a Fox. I gasp in excitement.

"Look, guys. A Fox." I whisper.

"Probably just Severus." Eliza said. The fox turned and looked me dead in the eyes. I jumped back, knocking into a tall stack of paperback books. The weight on top, a brick, hits Collin on the head.

I started laughing. Collin did too when he realized what happen. Eliza just stood there, confused.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked, very confused.

"It's a Percy Jackson thing. You wouldn't understand!" I said between laughs. {Comment if you got the reference}

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Let's get at least 3 Votes so I know you like it and then I will update! I'd love some comments too! Thanks so much! BYE!!!