Minizerk #1

Josh's P.O.V
"Josh!" Simon shouted as he busted into my room.

"What?" I asked, turning off my phone and setting it down.

"Did you not just hear, Vik?" Simon tilted his head. I shook my head. I heard somebody yell but I wasn't listening. "He left for a few hours. We've got the house to ourselves!" Simon shouted excitedly. We've been dating for three months now but we haven't told anyone yet. We're trying to keep it a secret.

"Yes!" I joined in on the excitement. It was nice to be able to enjoy the house to ourselves every once in a while. Vik rarely ever left his room as it but we still wanted to be careful. I jumped out of my seat and fell back onto my bed. Then Simon joined by leaping on top of me. "Ohp! Goddamn!" I laughed.

"Sorry." Simon rolled over to face me and he was laid across my legs. His sweet blue eyes looking up at me.

"What show?" I asked bringing up Netflix.

"Umm... (Random show)." Simon decided. Once I got the show going, Simon sat up and nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. He then wrapped his long arms around my body. I draped my right arm across Simon's shoulder to bring him closer; if that's even possible. There's something about Simon curled up against me that I will forever love and cherish. It makes me wish we could share out affection in public. Sadly we aren't ready to tell everyone yet. We're too afraid of what will happen.

"Joshy?" Simon murmured.

"Yes Si?" I answered, stroking his hair.

"Why are you so cuddly?" he asked.

"I don't know." I chuckled. "Why are you so clingy?"

"You think I'm clingy?" Simon said taken back.

"No I'm just kidding." I pecked him on the lips. I pulled him into another sweet kiss but it was disrupted.

"What the fuck?!" Simon and I pulled away and saw Vik with a stunned look on his face.

"Vik when did you get here?" Simon asked, now panicked.

"Is this real?" Vik said shocked. I couldn't tell if he was frightened or just surprised. Either way I knew he wasn't disgusted or angry.

"No. This is a... dream. You're dreaming Vik." I said.

"I am? That means I have to go all the way back out and run all those errands again." Vik complained. "Wait, if I'm dreaming, surely that means I would be waking up right now." We exchanged glances before looking back towards Vik. "Are you guys... together?"

Simon and I looked at each other to see if we were willing to tell the truth. At this point we may as well tell him. Mainly because there's no point in lying since Vik just saw us kiss. Besides, I felt the most comfortable having Vik be the first one to learn about our secret relationship.

"...Yes." I admitted.

"For how long?" Vik asked.

"Three months." Simon answered. It was silent for a moment. Simon was still sat next to me but we weren't touching.

"How come you guys never told us?" Vik sounded slightly hurt.

"We were just afraid really." I shrugged.

"Afraid of what? You guys know we aren't homophobic or anything. We would never judge you. I get not telling the fans but what about us? Your best friends?" Vik made me feel a little guilty. "If you guys don't want me to tell anyone else, I won't. Just know I totally accept you two being a couple. You shouldn't have to hide that from us." Vik finished his speech. "You make a cute couple." he added.

"Thanks, Vik. That really means a lot. To the both of us." I smiled, looking down at Simon who now had his head rested on my shoulder again.

"No problem. I really mean it." Vik returned a smile.

"And," Simon cut in. "Can you not tell anyone else?"

"Of course. I'll just leave you two alone now." Vik then left. Finally, Simon and I can love each other without worrying about being seen. At least in the house. JJ doesn't hang around here that much anymore; but we'll probably tell him next anyways.

==========================
A/N- I can't wait for MONDAYYY because it's the #sidemen2years anniversary!!!! And I get to run around school and annoy my friends 👍🏻

-See ya🌟