Helmet Boy #3

Your P.O.V
Me, Vik, and few other Sidemen plus Cal were walking around London. We decided to take a night out and enjoy ourselves. Vik was standing right next to me, holding my hand firmly. I could try and pull away but he wouldn't let go. If I had a conversation with someone else, like Simon, Vik would be holding me close. It was sweet but a little annoying.

"Hey, Vik," I stopped him. "I'm going to be in here with, Josh." I told him pointing to (Store Name). I was tired of going in and out of shoe stores with the boys.

"Okay." Vik responded hesitantly He then continued forward with everyone else.

"Come on, Josh." I waved him forward. He wanted to join me plus I'll never turn down a shopping trip with Josh. A few minutes into browsing through the racks, Vik came up next to me.

"Hey baby." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi. How can help you?" I asked. He seriously couldn't leave me alone for five minutes?!

"Nothing. Just enjoying your presence." he cooed.

"That's nice." I sighed. I could feel Vik's stare piercing into me.

"Is something bothering you?" Vik asked concerned. I shifted uncomfortably.

"How do I say this without sounding rude...? You're being a little... Clingy." I told him. "Whenever we go out with the other boys your always right, there." I watched his face trying to figure what he was thinking.

"Sorry it's just that... I guess I'm, scared." Vik replied. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Scared? Of what?" I faced him, feeling myself soften.

"That one of the other boys will take you. I guess it's my form of protectiveness." Vik shrugged.

"Oh Vikky," I sighed chuckling. "None of them, or any other boy in the world, is going to sweep me off of my feet other than you. I couldn't imagine myself being with anyone else." I smiled softly as I circled my thumbs on top of Vik's hands. He returned the smile.

"Good because you are the one thing in the house I'm not willing to share." Vik kissed me gently on the lips.

"Besides those dickheads are like my brothers and, cough Harry cough, I'm not from Guernsey." I laughed. Vik shook his head at me.

==========================
A/N- UGH this sucked sorry 😓