Chapter 9

1 month later

Me, Emily, and Ashley became really good friends. Even though they are much younger than me, they're fun to hang around. They always act childish with me. Today I'm taking them shopping to get them whatever they want. They said that they didn't want me to spend a lot of my money on them, but I didn't care. I went and picked them up.

~ after hours of shopping~

I spent a couple thousand dollars on shopping. I was the one that Leo telling them that they should get a certain cute outfit, but they didn't want me to spend too much, but I insisted. They were really happy with what they got. I even bought us all ice cream. The girls had at least 7 bags crammed with stuff. I drove them back home, which Herblore and his wife, Georgia, were trying to pay me back, but I told them that the girls happiness is all that I need. I went home and recorded with Mark. We played gta 5 with Jack, Bob, and Wade. After an hour of playing, we decided to get off and go to bed. I got a text from Mark.

*text convo* m=mark y=you

M: Hey, that was fun. Do you want to come to Pax Prime with me, bob, wade, pewds, and ken?

Y: Hell yeah! I would love to. When is it?

M: It's in 2 weeks. Start packing. I'm staying for a few weeks.

Y: Okay, I'll stay until you want to leave :D

M: Okay, I gotta go to bed. Ttyl.

Y: Cyah Markimoo!

*end of convo*

I turned my phone off and plugged in the charger. I soon fell asleep.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter compared to the others I've been writing today. Bye!