Chapter 19

Emily's birthday is today. I can't wait to surprise her! I bought her a cute outfit. I hope she likes it.

I slip on a sweatshirt and sweatpants with some random tennis shoes. I bought a card, signed it, and put $50 in it for her.

I drove over there and knocked. Ashley opened it and almost screamed. I quickly shushed her and told her that I was going to surprise her.

She nodded and led me to where Emily was. I smiled and snuck up behind her. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I grabbed her shoulders and yelled. She jumped and flailed her arms. "YOU'RE BACK!!" She squeezed me to death.

"Here's your present!" I handed her a bag with the clothes and the card in it. She dug through the bag. "You know you don't have to buy me this many outfits."

"I know, I just want to. Open the card now! It's got moneys in it." I smiled widely, urging her to open it. She opened it and almost dropped the card.

"$50?! Why would you give me so much?" Her eyes were wide. "That's the least I can do for a great friend."

Herblore came in and smiled a toothless grin. "It's great to have you back (y/n)." He hugged me. "Herblore, leave the girls alone and come help me cook dinner." His wife called out. (I forget if I named his wife... Oops!)

"I have some good news.. Kinda. Me and Mark are dating!" I announced to Emily and Ashley. They squealed and hugged me. "We're so happy for you!" They said.

We spent the nest few hours hanging out and whatnot. Then I received a call from Mark with some great news.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I wonder what the news is >:D anyways I'm back!! You're gonna be called my senpais :3 bye senpais...... Forever... Nah jk. Bye