I'm what...?

Kuro was holding on to your hand throughout the entire cab ride. But honestly, you felt kinda OK. But all Kuro wanted was for you to be alright. He didn't want you to be hurt but to be honest, he didn't know what was going on. He wasn't sure what was happening to you, but he just wanted you safe.

You soon arrived at the hospital and Kuro immediately got you out and into the ER. You took a look at his face and it was paler than usual(lol). You took a deep breath then suddenly you blacked out.

Timeskip-----

You woke up in the hospital bed, Kuro at your side with 2 nurses and a doctor.

"What happened?"
They all looked at you and the nurses and doctor turned and looked at Kuro.

He looked like he had just seen something no human can see.

"Are you OK, Kuro?"
"Y-youre..."
"Cmon, just tell me"

You had absolutely no idea what was going on.

"We'll leave you 2 alone.". The doctor and nurses then left the room, leaving you to in silence.

The tension was so thick, you could cut right through it. You just wanted to know what was going on.

" (Y/n), I need you to know that I love you."

"Ok. But what is this about?"

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You're pregnant"

"I'm what...?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I am such a sucky person at updating and FREAKIN everything!

I NEED IDEAS. IT IS UP TO YOU TO HELP ME PLZ!!

Thank you for reading this sucky storyy!!! I really appreciate all of it!!

-Mini_donut0