I Dont Want To Lose You

You and Kuro sat in this position for about 20 mins. And you were bound to know what just happened this morning, in the Café. But it didn't really matter. Why was Kuro acting like this? What happened? How is it going to be fixed? You weren't really sure when all of a sudden, "(Y/n) can I ask you something?" You unwrapped your arms, got off of the bed and stood in front of him. You tilted his head up so he could see you. "Anything.". He took a deep breath and spoke softly.

" How long have you been alone.?" You had to stop a minute and think about this... He just asked you a strange but, sad question.

3 years, you've been here. In this place. No pets, no friends, No life.

"Its been too long. Kuro, I don't understand. Why did you drag me from the Café all the way to here? Why am I here? Who is the man you saw?". You asked all of these questions.. You knew he wouldn't be able to answer most of them. You knew he wanted to keep it from you. You weren't even a thing and it hurt that he wasn't giving you answers. You wanted him to be free. But he is trapping himself inside of this cage he calls the Truth.

" I won't let you know until something happens. But until then, let's just rest. This day has been too long.". He suddenly said.

You nodded slightly and went to your room to change. You then went into his room and he was already In bed waiting for you to come beside him.

His bed was big enough for the both of you to fit comfortably so you lay next to him. Facing him, staring into his red orbs. "Do you love me?" You smiled, "Always and Forever"

You both drifted to sleep and wished to wake up only in each others arms. You wanted to feel security and love. You wanted fears to be gone for good. You wanted to let forever in his grasp and to never let go in fear of losing you. You wanted to be happy.

Kuro wanted a safer life. One off of the streets he used to roam all night and day. Kuro wanted a woman to love more than anything. Not even a roommate anymore. He wanted to feel like he was needed to someoe else. He dreamt of both of you living together. Better than it was before. Better than anything.

Both of you dreamt of a better life together. A beautiful blossom of a relationship. A brighter day. Dreaming of it, you knew it wouldn't come true. But you lived Kuro. That's all you ever wanted. That all you've ever known in love.

Readers POV-

You only got here because people believed you could do anything. But if Kuro can't accept that, then forget it. But just know that all that matters is this moment and what's part of it.

I may forget it, but that's better than remembering that I had no one to love or care for. I finally have someone I can call my own.

3rd persons POV-

Sleeping in each others arms. So peaceful and loving. Now all he needs is you. Because his thoughts, heart, and action is all dependant on what you want.

But all Kuro thinks is, "I Don't Want To Lose You"

--------------------------------------------

OMG IM SOR SORRY THIS SUCKED. I AM SUFFERING FROM SCHOOL. YEAH YOU GET IT FROM AGES 4-HOWEVER LONG YOU WANT IT BUT, HOLY CRAP, IM DROWNING IN NOTHING BUT WORK AND SCHOOL CRAP.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOU DAY TO COME AND READ THIS, AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!!!

-Mini_donut0