Chapter 15

Chapter 15: 2 just 2

Hakeem

I turned from door to see my dad. "Its okay son...tiana is perfect for you...Cookie told me about the proposal ......" luscious said as he left. Everyone else left except for tiana. "Keem ....I know you love paige... but you can't marry her... she's no good...." Tiana said. I knew she didn't change at all. I believe paige and I need to help her in some way. "Alright baby for now it's just me you and my kids..." I said as in kissed her. "No !.. She Can Keep THE kids...We Can HAVE OUR own.." She Semi yelled. "Finally...keem....we are takeem remember.... now let's go out there and tell our fans were getting married and you are divorcing that hoe..." She said dragging me out. What I got myself into.

An hour later

I sneaked out to the van and opened the back door. Paige was bawled up crying. My driver pulled up and I picked up paige and carried her to the car. Paige looked up at me. "But..." "I know you're guilty...I see you paige...i was young and dumb and I want to work things out." I said. She laid on my lap and fell asleep.

Paige

I woke up to hearing a sound of beautiful water flowing. I looked around to see I was in a beach house. I walked outside to see that I was at a beach but where. Hakeem walked beside me. "Welcome to Jamaica babe..." he said drinking a glass of liquor. I was confused. "Why are we here....?" I asked. "Look.... my family blames you for everything... you can't go back there my dad is dangerous and he's probably looking for you now..." he said. He sat on the lounge chair and looked down. "They took our kids and now I'm forced to be with tiana or my career shuts down..." he said. "they can't take my babies away from me..." I said in the verge of tears. "They did and now tiana got them...she a doctor but she's now my fiance and they want me to divorce you so I can marry her...." he said sipping his drink. "I need to go back .... and tell them I'm guilty..." I said. "You cant.... my dad will send someone to kill you..." he said. "well do something .... !!" I yelled as I pushed him. "Don't you think I'm trying...!" He yelled holding his balance. "Watever hakeem... this is all your fault..." I said. "My fault !.... if you and you mom would have ever shown up to empire ..... everything would've been good..." he yelled. "No! If you would've got me pregnant! .... I would've still been your assistant! ! " I yelled. "my dad was right .... your family is some home wreckers. Enjoy your life here.... " he said as he walked off. I sat on the lounge chair and cried. I can't believe he's gone.

~~~~

I woke up to noise downstairs. I slowly walked down stairs to see someone wrecking my house. Moments later someone grabbed me and put something over my head. I tried to fight but that didn't help. I heard someone walking and it was a girl. "Is this the right one..." She asked. "Yup..." someone else said trying to change their voice. They took me outside and threw me in a truck. Here we go again.

_________________

End of chapter 16...

What do yall think..?

I need 5 comments and 10 votes to continue.