I'm whaaat?

[~•~Amu's view~•~]

I was in the bedroom reading a book alone. It was quite. Really quiet. Ikuto went to his class trip two days ago and I was alone.

I sighed. It was to damn silent here. I could hear the ticking of the clock downstairs in the kitchen. I had too much time. So much I already renovated the besroom. The walls where dark purple and beigh. I also bought a new carpet, a wardrobe and a new bed. The best was extremely soft and the sheets, too. I guess next I'll do the guest room.

My phone rung. I grabbed it and picked up fast.

"Hello?" I asked fast.

"So? How's me sweet angle doing?"

"Dad?" I asked confused.

"That's not funny, babe" responded Ikuto.

I giggled. "Come on. It is a little funny. To bad I couldn't see your reaction" I said.

"To bad I can't lay around next to you and watch your cute sleeping face" he muttered. I flushed.

"S-so, how's France?" I asked changing the subject.

"Like always. I've been here countless of times already. And it's always the same" he responded "but it would be much better with you here" he added.

I blushed and stayed silent while hearing Ikuto chuckle on the other side of the phone.

"So...what are you wearing?" He asked amused.

"S-seriously?!" I asked embarrasseed "why are you asking that?!".

"I can't see you. So me help to imagine" be said.

"How come you even think I'm wearing something?" I responded.

"Because it's Thursday and that means you're wearing this lavender colored button up pyjama" he laughed.

"If you know don't ask!!!" I yelled.

"I just wanted to see if you'd try to seduce me" he laughed again.

I puffed my cheeks up and leaned back in the bed "sorry. I know you hate this pyjama...but it's so comfy" I sighed.

"Na. There must be a lot more than this piece of clothing to turn me off"

I blushed again before cuddling into sheets and covering myself in the blanket. I laid the phone down next to me to still me able to listen to Ikuto.

"You're tired, right?" He asked.

"N-no" I responded before yawning.

"It's okay if you sleep. I can stay on the phone until you fall asleep" he suggested.

"N-no, I-I'm not tired at all!"

"Sure?"

"Okay...a little tired. But just because I bought a new bed and new sheets. It feels like I'm sleeping on a giant cloud" I explained.

"Is that so? I can't wait to go back home and try out the new bed" he muttered.

"Geez...you're just think about something perverted, right?" I asked.

"Don't call it perverted. Call it romatinc" he responded "I can't about anything else than kiss you and hug you right now. I would brush your hair tonthe side while nibbling your ear. I would trail kisses down your neck to your chest while my hands are already molesting you underneath your cloths. And of course I would enjoy hearing your mewls and moans while you're struggling around" he explained.

"..." I stayed silent on the phone.

"Amu? You're still there?" Asked Ikuto.

"..." I still stayed silent.